Big Sandy beats Kountze

2qwik4u

Big Sandy really Deserved to Win that game. They had a Good Game Plan and it worked to their Favor they were not letting Devin Bray and Dontae Barnes do what they usually do inside the paint they were 3 or 4 guys in the paint whenever the posts got the ball and Kountze Guards Couldn't knock down shots and Big Sandy just got to the FreeThrow line and made some clutch plays in the 4th quarter...Kountze Will Be fine come District they have by far played the Hardest Schedule for a 1A 2A 3A team around this area. and lets not forget they have ST. Pius coming to The Lions Den Tuesday.

Big Sandy really Deserved to Win that game. They had a Good Game Plan and it worked to their Favor they were not letting Devin Bray and Dontae Barnes do what they usually do inside the paint they were 3 or 4 guys in the paint whenever the posts got the ball and Kountze Guards Couldn't knock down shots and Big Sandy just got to the FreeThrow line and made some clutch plays in the 4th quarter...Kountze Will Be fine come District they have by far played the Hardest Schedule for a 1A 2A 3A team around this area. and lets not forget they have ST. Pius coming to The Lions Den Tuesday.

Come on now DAWG,you usually shoot pretty straight.Kountze is gonna be OK but there schedule hasn't really been brutal by any stretch.Wins against a short handed Lumberton club and Lufkins JV is not what I call brutal.This club is gonna be pretty good but they are gonna have to get some experience to reach there potential.I don't think they are gonna just show up and beat folks this year.

I'm Pretty sure people will say Kountze hasn't beaten any good ball clubs but they have played a Tough schedule and they haven't lost to any Bad Teams Goodrich #1 1A... At Lufkin Hudson{haven't lost a home game in years.}..At Big Sandy....2A #7 New Waverly... And footballfan5261 is Right Lufkin JV is pretty good and i'm sure they could beat some Varsity clubs in SETX. and they are going to be rolling come District Play and they will improve even more because they play another tough ball club in St. Pius X tuesday at Kountze.

Where has Jamesky Saberon been? Is he still on the team?

Jamesky Saberon is still on the team (#10)... its just that his head isn't in the game right now ( so the coachs say) but when district comes around he'll be there right beside Bray and Barnes.....

I think it is going to be a dogfight.  Other than Buna any team could win on any given night.  The District Champion could well have 3 district loses. You will not be able to overlook anyone and the District favorites may not make the playoffs.  And I will not have a hair left on my head.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder