CHINA SPRING

CS DAD

Guest kvillecheer

Ok to not be confusing let me explain... had that post been "serious" that would have been the dumbest,most ignorant, thoughtless, funniest,most hilarious, post of all time. I was hoping for your sake it was only a joke, but had it been serious it wouldve been a classic.

Also, how would that be racist? Its the same as calling someone from America an American...

haha. But CHINA Spring is IN AMERICA? so it would make it sound like i'm racist? do you get it?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kvillecheer

Everyone is invited to Kyle Field to help fill the stadium and support the Wildcats.  Dress Code:  Red and Black ;D

haha. cute. i like the dress code part!!

GO WILDCATS!!!

Not threatened at all.  I'm actually excited a high school girl being that passionate about football.  I know the girls I went to school with weren't on message boards discussing the upcoming games.  Its just csDAD vs. high school cheerleader is funny to me.  Also not knowing that Bryan is aTm.

haha.. well i was prolly one of the only cheerleaders that didnt really cheer.. more like watch the game.. i always knew wat was going on..i was raised around alot of guys growin up so i pretty much know my football...and kvilles football team knew i loved football, thats why im guessing that i got football sweetheart last year.. lol... and kvillecheer is going into my footsteps.. lol.. and she also needs to learn that bryan is like 30seconds from college station.. lol.. goooo cats!!

Wow you finally beat Silsbee how long did it take you five hundred years :D

But even with the best team ever coming out of K-ville and a young Silsbee team they almost beat yall :o

You are starting to annoy me....I am from Silsbee originally and I am one of the biggest Tiger homers there are...Silsbee lost.  Kville was the better team that night, now it is time to support 21-3A.

If I can support Kville...Heck anybody can.

That was my rant...Now back to your regular scheduled programming. ;D ;D

who is contacting who and what are you sayin

Dude...are you like one of those pervs who can't get on the site(s) that you REALLY want to surf because you'll be traced and your true identity revealed...

If not, here in SE Texas, we have Workforce...you know, where you can search for jobs because you have toooo much time on your hands!!! ;D

yeah i hope China Springs wins....so these people in Kirbyville can shut up

Boo freaking Hoo!  Cry me a river!  Well, Kville wins with class and if they lose they show class!  You might want to come to A&M to see 2 very good teams play tonight!  Oh yeah, bring ur notepad because you've got a lot of things to learn about class and diginity!

well it worked the idiot from china spriings, if that is where he is from has us fighting among ourselves

We aren't the only website that argues!  It's just the way these boards work!  It helps bring in more members!  We can't help there are a few bad apples in the bunch that can't support local teams in the playoffs!  As along as the boys on the team have their minds right; that's all that matters! 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami