WHS basketball Predictions?? ???

Wildfire

yeah it was a good game but the cats had a rude guy on there team when they missed just ONE free throw some blonde guy standin in line on the cort was all clappin in his face and laffin  well i know its just a game but rude stuff is fer football linemen not basketball back off guys please

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Why was he rude due to the fact that he wasn't from West Hardin?

The West Hardin team was not well mannered either, with many intentional elbow blows by many

of there guards. The hand clapping I believe was not in his the guys face when he was shooting free throws. If so wouldnt you think the officials would of done something?.

Overall it was a very entense and emotional game.

Good Job BROOKELAND

i will admit i don't know a thing about it im a football guy but all im sayin is the guy was clappin when we missed a free throw and the others on the line up wur laffin i don't know wut happened before i walked in mid game so im just sayin wut i saw... oh and excuse me if i dont like sports without power and collision

i will admit i don't know a thing about it im a football guy but all im sayin is the guy was clappin when we missed a free throw and the others on the line up wur laffin i don't know wut happened before i walked in mid game so im just sayin wut i saw... oh and excuse me if i dont like sports without power and collision

Then tell me wildfire...why are you on the basketball forum? You need to stay with the football.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami