airhorns..

Guest whoabroncos09

Guest rykerx144

The announcer at Pearland stated that no air horns were allowed.  Ours got cranked up in the second half, but it wasn't too loud or too long,  but nobody said anything about it.  K'ville's is LOUD and obnoxious!  LOL! 

hey stang is it Kvilles air horn that bothers you or the fact they have you in their scope??

Stephenville used to have some of the best noise makers I have ever seen.  They would take propane bottles (like for a gas grill) and put steel ball bearings in them and shake them the whole game.  When the other team was on offense they would really shake them.  Some of the PNG folks might remember them.

Stephenville used to have some of the best noise makers I have ever seen.  They would take propane bottles (like for a gas grill) and put steel ball bearings in them and shake them the whole game.  When the other team was on offense they would really shake them.  Some of the PNG folks might remember them.

Check. Got em.

Hubby got some new little device. Works on HOT AIR alone. I say, outta be as loud as the train horn!  ;)

What about the people with hearing aids or hearing problems.  For all means cheer on but please have respect for the people around you.

No disrespect intended, but I would think that anyone with hearing aids would just naturally turn them down, or even off in anticipation of the amount of noise from a crowd like ours. I personally know of people who bring earplugs who sit near us, because they expect us to make lots of noise!

They are on the L-TRAIN, not watching some tennis match!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder