HEY L-TRAIN FANS

Guest Pounce

just wanna say after tonight,there are no morale victories. you will get an old fashion butt whippin. i can see it now. "we accomplished alot by getting this far and gave the coogs all we had and came up short." " we are still a champion" etc..... lol

Guest beards_bro

just wanna say after tonight,there are no morale victories. you will get an old fashion butt whippin. i can see it now. "we accomplished alot by getting this far and gave the coogs all we had and came up short." " we are still a champion" etc..... lol

There will be no need for the coaches or players to say or think that because it will be the other way around. L-Town = 35, LaMarque = 21. People will be shocked!

POUNCE,

I've read all of your posts, I can almost even respect YOUR OPINION. I hope you don't take what I'm about to say out of context. I really, really mean this in the nicest possible way, but...

biteme-1.gif

IF the CooGUHs outplay, outwit, and outlast the RAIDERS, then we will all give them their credit. Til then, don't you need to go lick your fur or something?

POUNCE,

I've read all of your posts, I can almost even respect YOUR OPINION. I hope you don't take what I'm about to say out of context. I really, really mean this in the nicest possible way, but...

biteme-1.gif

IF the CooGUHs outplay, outwit, and outlast the RAIDERS, then we will all give them their credit. Til then, don't you need to go lick your fur or something?

NICE... :o :o :o  Someone's gotta give you some positive karma for that one!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    praise086
    Newest Member
    praise086