understanding where pounce is coming from...

Guest Pounce

let me say this before things get too out of control. this is just pre-game trash talk. at the end of the day,if lumberton win,i'll say good luck to you and take the "L" with pride. besides the little hot head getting on here using foul language(breaking of the rules),none of this is serious. now,i'm not going to let another town talk down on the town i live in. just because you are from the triangle and this board is somewhat home to you,doesn't mean i'm not going to defend lamarque. so in other words,if you can't take it,don't dish it. i laugh at lumberton and at the same time proud of them because it's truly like the little engine that could lol!!! they finally did it and made the playoffs. now in the eyes of lamarque,you are being disrespectful. the new kids on the block should be humble and just play the game,no talk. the victory would be much sweeter if you won(which won't happen).

Nothing wrong with a little trash talking from either side, just got to take your crow if you lose. Lumberton lost to us ( their only loss)and was good sports about it.They ate their crow like good boys.They do truthfully have a very impressive team, we could play them again and again and it could go either way the same as was that night.This should be a good game, too close to call.Gotta say ROLL TRAIN,MAKE US PROUD.

let me say this before things get too out of control. this is just pre-game trash talk. at the end of the day,if lumberton win,i'll say good luck to you and take the "L" with pride. besides the little hot head getting on here using foul language(breaking of the rules),none of this is serious. now,i'm not going to let another town talk down on the town i live in. just because you are from the triangle and this board is somewhat home to you,doesn't mean i'm not going to defend lamarque. so in other words,if you can't take it,don't dish it. i laugh at lumberton and at the same time proud of them because it's truly like the little engine that could lol!!! they finally did it and made the playoffs. now in the eyes of lamarque,you are being disrespectful. the new kids on the block should be humble and just play the game,no talk. the victory would be much sweeter if you won(which won't happen).

WOW!!! Some people just need to be slapped in the mouth. Stick to HTX SPORTS. We dont wanna hear your ridiculous comments over here.

WOW!!! Some people just need to be slapped in the mouth. Stick to HTX SPORTS. We dont wanna hear your ridiculous comments over here.

now who is the idiot. obviously you can't read. i took time to explain how we are all just having fun and if lumberton wins,good luck.  btw,just remember which board was tearing down and laughing at lumberton in the summer and preseason and during the season. they didn't respect you till the last game.

Guest BIG HOUSE

Pounce, I understand your pt. of view.....The Lumberton players don't talk trash,but some of us fans do(in fun)....just as you r doing...If LaMarque wins then you guys just outplayed our guys.....we'll say so and wish you good luck....just don't be so quick to count out the Lil Engine that Could and DID......... ;)

LETS TEE IT UP..................GO RAIDERS,make us MORE PROUD...................

Hey Pounce, after the game, can we assume (and hope) that you'll turn your attention to either B-Ball or your next football opponent, never to find your way back to this site to stir up trouble again?   

Please say YES!

i kinda like it here. it's got that warm fuzzy feel.

Hey Pounce, after the game, can we assume (and hope) that you'll turn your attention to either B-Ball or your next football opponent, never to find your way back to this site to stir up trouble again?   

Please say YES!

why should we give him the choice? Why doesn't one of our fine moderators just boot him off, and not let him back?? ??? Sounds good to me! ;D

why should we give him the choice? Why doesn't one of our fine moderators just boot him off, and not let him back?? ??? Sounds good to me! ;D

why so much hate against a person who have done nothing wrong??? what i have i done??? said lumberton will bow out??? brook will be watching from home next week??? pn-g getting ran over??? i have not broken the rules here....people like ya'll have. i'm innocent i tell ya...innocent.

why so much hate against a person who have done nothing wrong??? what i have i done??? said lumberton will bow out??? brook will be watching from home next week??? pn-g getting ran over??? i have not broken the rules here....people like ya'll have. i'm innocent i tell ya...innocent.

I know huh........Dont hate the playa, hate the game.

innocent?????? till you open your mouth!!!! >:( (you're just jealous-It's people like you that give the good folks from LaMarque a bad rep.)

Good Job, pounce......you have earned the negative karma award for one day....-23 :o

ahhh westbrook fans. when they were getting dumped on thier heads,you couldn't find one. they win they come out the woodwork. don't worry,ya'll be through this week and you won't have to worry about me anymore....you will go into hibernation...as usual.

The more things change, the more they stay the same. 

looks like i avg. one neg. karma per post.... lol....for going against the grain. for stating my OPINION. not getting personnel,not name calling......i love it.

Trash talk is all it is.  I do think we all do it, some with more gusto than others.  Pounce if Ya'll lode I do hope you come back to congratulate the L-Train on a great game, and visa versa.  I have to go with the L-train, cause thats the way I want it to come out.  Safe travel for both teams.  Now I have got to sleep off this turkey. ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124