saturday morning breakfast

Guest Pounce

i wanna see every lumberton supporter here bright and early sat. morning. all this smack. i'll serve up some nice dry crow. the black mob defense of lamarque will be serving.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i wanna see every lumberton supporter here bright and early sat. morning. all this smack. i'll serve up some nice dry crow. the black mob defense of lamarque will be serving.

you say WE ARE talking smack? you kinda need to go back and REREAD your messages

Users Currently Online :

KFDM COOP, LHSalumni, LSU99, SFA85, tmck, WBbear, Lamar_Basketball, glove4x, 82 5A State Champs, mustang mom, babyshoe, bulldog16, Bucof2010, Stangs2396, vsports, FPHS 78, Siege24, East Texas LM Fan, Dog4Life, AggiesAreWe, C4L, Dawg 54, WeedBegone, SPORTSMAN, WarPaint

Quite a few on

I went and saw La Marque play El Campo.. I wasn't that impressed with La Marque.. El Campo drove the ball down inside the 20 mult. times, but turnovers killed them.. It seemed like La Marque would throw the ball up in the air and just some how come down with it.. I also didnt like the sportsmenship of La Marque.. Several late hits, and personal fouls. You were talking about the Cougar dance, well to tell you the truth it dose nothing but make you look stupid, its nonsence. If Lumberton has no turnovers I think they can come out with a W.

Guest WBFan09

I went and saw La Marque play El Campo.. I wasn't that impressed with La Marque.. El Campo drove the ball down inside the 20 mult. times, but turnovers killed them.. It seemed like La Marque would throw the ball up in the air and just some how come down with it.. I also didnt like the sportsmenship of La Marque.. Several late hits, and personal fouls. You were talking about the Cougar dance, well to tell you the truth it dose nothing but make you look stupid, its nonsence. If Lumberton has no turnovers I think they can come out with a W.

Currently on display...Thanks to Pounce...

exactly, as bad as el campo is, they could have beaten lamarque. turnovers absolutely killed them!

just figured it out.i know why ya'll hate me and lamarque so much. your two best teams in 22-4a couldn't get it done in nederland and pn-g. central floundered. "pouncy runs left,pouncy runs right pouncy hits pay dirt(i'm no relation to mr. pouncy) 22-4a is like 1-7 against the coogs with pn-g winning in 99. well add another one to loss column boys. ;D ;)

just figured it out.i know why ya'll hate me and lamarque so much. your two best teams in 22-4a couldn't get it done in nederland and pn-g. central floundered. "pouncy runs left,pouncy runs right pouncy hits pay dirt(i'm no relation to mr. pouncy) 22-4a is like 1-7 against the coogs with pn-g winning in 99. well add another one to loss column boys.  

You have nothing better to do than stir up people on a forum. Bet you wont jack your jaws to Texas city and Dickinson fans. So why dont you just take yourself and all the other fans of the 2 LOSS LaMarque Cougars outta here??

You have nothing better to do than stir up people on a forum. Bet you wont jack your jaws to Texas city and Dickinson fans. So why dont you just take yourself and all the other fans of the 2 LOSS LaMarque Cougars outta here??

why talk to dickinson??? they are sitting at home. texas city??? we beat them enough and when it counts....like we did last year....like we will this year.

just figured it out.i know why ya'll hate me and lamarque so much. your two best teams in 22-4a couldn't get it done in nederland and pn-g. central floundered. "pouncy runs left,pouncy runs right pouncy hits pay dirt(i'm no relation to mr. pouncy) 22-4a is like 1-7 against the coogs with pn-g winning in 99. well add another one to loss column boys. ;D ;)

WRONG!!! We (WOS) got yall in 2000 also. ;D

Why does everything have to revolve around Mid County?  This is sounding very familiar. 

Why does everything have to revolve around Mid County?  This is sounding very familiar. 

what's mid county??? just was thinking how much we face 22-4a or teams from the triangle. ya'll keep saying how tough the district is,but it seems lamarque owns 22-4a.

Hey guys just disregard him!(does PATitan sound familar) Not worth wasting your time. He has nothing positive to say unless it is about LM. He couldn't even acknowledge that WO-S beat them in 2000. Also one of his fellow LM fans has already disowned him!! C4L He is going to get a BIG dose of reality tomorrow night.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124