Warren 70 Bridge City 37

warfan

man, warren kicked some butt today boys! sims had an AWSOME  game, he shot the ball well and he  drove the ball good in the paint. Andrews played well but he was 0-5 on free throws,cmon matt ;), swinney did very well, despite that he was sick. i never thought i would say it, but young has been doing VERY VERY  well and i believe ha can be a KEY defensive player, he makes fast people look not fast ;D, nash did a good job at the point and had some big plays. hullet did well but the kids gotta shoot the ball more ;D,  riley did well although he didnt see much p.t., but that will change, give it time riley.mcbee did a good job, but i think he needs to shoot more to, travis is a good penitrater in the paint, good job guys, lets bring it agianst spurger guys, good luck ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Bridge City must have been tired after their Deweyville game.  50pts less, what's up with that?

Tired??? Both teams played last night.I really thought Warren might have a let down because there games with Woodville are always extremely competetive.The difference plain and simple was DEFENSE.Warren played it really well tonight on some pretty good shooters.FYI-Warren has given up 35,37 and 37 so far this year.

man, warren kicked some butt today boys! sims had an AWSOME  game, he shot the ball well and he  drove the ball good in the paint. Andrews played well but he was 0-5 on free throws,cmon matt ;), swinney did very well, despite that he was sick. i never thought i would say it, but young has been doing VERY VERY  well and i believe ha can be a KEY defensive player, he makes fast people look not fast ;D, nash did a good job at the point and had some big plays. hullet did well but the kids gotta shoot the ball more ;D,  riley did well although he didnt see much p.t., but that will change, give it time riley.mcbee did a good job, but i think he needs to shoot more to, travis is a good penitrater in the paint, good job guys, lets bring it agianst spurger guys, good luck ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

spurger is going to beat warren for the 2nd time

Warren and Spurger had a scrimmage at 9am the morning after football season was over.Six of Warrens nine players played football the night before and had a 0 practice time.Spurger has a good club and these 2 teams know each other well but I don't think they expect to see the same type performance next week.Should be a good game.

Warren might have stepped up the defense but you have to count bc's tough home loss the night before for some of that too. bc has some kids that can shoot the lights out but when you lose a tough game in OT with a last second lay-up after you were leading in the 4th it knocks out all the momentum and confidence you had... no confidence= bad shooting. bad shooting= good defense from the opposing team. but anyway good win warren good luck when district comes around.. cant wait to see how this district will turn out.

Warren might have stepped up the defense but you have to count bc's tough home loss the night before for some of that too. bc has some kids that can shoot the lights out but when you lose a tough game in OT with a last second lay-up after you were leading in the 4th it knocks out all the momentum and confidence you had... no confidence= bad shooting. bad shooting= good defense from the opposing team. but anyway good win warren good luck when district comes around.. cant wait to see how this district will turn out.

If you were at the game there was no doubt that BC has shooters.  I was impressed with the intensity of their defense,  and I like their new coach as well.  BC has the best team they have had in years from what I saw. Keep up the work and listen to your coach.  Don't take this defeat to bad, you guy just ran into something that most folks are not aware of yet. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476