Kountze 71 New Waverly 75/Final/Comments

TopDawG52

There aren't any Excuses. Kountze played there best and New Waverly was the better team tonight. I gurantee you Lazeek New Waverly would beat H-J too. Kountze played pretty good but couldn't stop #5 from New Waverly this kid was another Version of Tramain Thomas the only difference was when he put up a 3 pointer it was going down the net...

There aren't any Excuses. Kountze played there best and New Waverly was the better team tonight. I gurantee you Lazeek New Waverly would beat H-J too. Kountze played pretty good but couldn't stop #5 from New Waverly this kid was another Version of Tramain Thomas the only difference was when he put up a 3 pointer it was going down the net...

The only guarantee is that you lost to both of them!!!!!!!

The only guarantee is that you lost to both of them!!!!!!!

Lets see "Lazeek".... So far H-J has faced the likes of Milburn, Huntington, and Zavalla...whew....what a powerful schedule :-X. Kountze has faced Lumberton, #1 1A - Goodrich, and #7 2A - New Waverly, with Silsbee coming up on Friday. Kountze could have easily pulled an "H-J" and scheduled some sub-par opponents to start the season, but "Real Champions" play a Championship schedule. Beat someone "worthy" and then come talk.

It Does not matter that the game was in Kountze because they don't give any advantage what so ever. But if these teams was to meet up again it would be in Austin so we can't get ahead of ourselfs. But from what i Saw Kountze was the better team. I'm Sure if they played again Coach Joubert would make sure someone was Watching #5 because he killed them from 3 point land. It was hard to close out on him because he was shooting NBA Range 3 pointers. But I expect Kountze to Battle with East Chambers for this District i know Dewyville Hardin and Warren is going to have Solid Ball clubs but i don't think that they will have the Inside Presence that Kountze has in Dontae Barnes and Devin Bray{as long as he stays out of Foul Trouble} and East Chambers in Dontae Raymond and Vance McDonald.

Now I'm curious.Earlier I think in this thread someone said Kountze lost because NW had players 6'2 and 6'3 while Kountze had 1 player 6'2 with the rest 5'9.Now they will win district and go to Austin because of there inside presence.If Kountze is successful(and I think they will be to some extent)it will be because of there pressure defense and scoring in transition.The teams that beat them will beat the press.I don't think there strength is the half court sets.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476