BC/Cameron Yoe Game 1 Final..BC 9 Yoe 5

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cameron Yoe not a bad team...... Yoe's starting pitcher maybe got it up to 75, he pitched well the 1st time thru lineup.........Been awhile since I've seen a club's No 1 also the catcher, then after 4 innings turn into the RF........CF made great catch in LF early for Yoe

Kevin mowed them down with the k's but walked more than usual........Cody Sparks smoked the ball for the Cards.......Meeks came in and looked real good

Well to me the score was not indicative of how the game actually went down. The ump behind the plate was terrible. If it wasnt in the dirt or at your shins it was not a strike. Angelle would not have had that many walks if he was getting the calls on actual strikes. BC to me just flat out looked like they were the better team period. Unless BC falls apart they should beat this team another time to head to Austin...............JUST my opinion.

Sparks coming back to the plate. A balk was called. Runner scores from third Dishon goes to second. Sparks still at the plate.

Did he fly out the first at bat? Or Is the rule different in high school than in college?? Because in college if the pitcher balks and throws the ball to the plate and the batter gets a hit it counts as a hit. Its like a mulligan in golf if you get out you are still batting but if you get a hit you keep it.

Did he fly out the first at bat? Or Is the rule different in high school than in college?? Because in college if the pitcher balks and throws the ball to the plate and the batter gets a hit it counts as a hit. Its like a mulligan in golf if you get out you are still batting but if you get a hit you keep it.

Sparks hit a shot to RF for a base hit. Then they called a balk on the pitcher, and called Sparks back to the plate. Don't know about the rule there, thats just what went down.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami