*Nederland 64 Silsbee 61 Final/Comments*

KFDM COOP

Awesome game.  Both teams made a grand effort but Nederland was the winner and those commenting about the lack of Silsbee players suiting up is an insult to both programs.  On any given day, regardless of district ranking, any team can pull a win.  Whether a player is out for injury, sickness or grades, it doesn't matter, what matters is the effort put forth by the players in the game.  Just a note...I watched the Silsbee v. Church Hill game in the Bulldog open and the most of the starters in that tournament showed up for Tuesday nights game so to say that all the players not present at that game where the reason for the loss is like telling the other Silsbee players they aren't good enough.  Not fair, not right and just wrong.  Silsbee & Nederland both have young teams and I look forward to a rematch next season.  Special congrats to Ang Green of Silsbee and Savanah Desmarais of Nederland for superb performances. 

C'mon now...take five contributing players from any team and the outcome will change. Nothing is wrong about that, ya'll just need to chill.

8)

• 2 months later...

What people fail to relize about Nederland is that they are not a basketball school. That win is the best in their program. They played hard and came out on top. Ang Green is one of the best players in the game and I give her that. But you also have to look at Taylor Carlson. She holds the team on her back. She always plays hard. One player can not make a team but they can help build it. There is no excuse for Silsbee when they had a 20 point lead. They got to cocky and let their heads get big. Nederland plays hard and never gives up. Thats the story for that.

What people fail to relize about Nederland is that they are not a basketball school. That win is the best in their program. They played hard and came out on top. Ang Green is one of the best players in the game and I give her that. But you also have to look at Taylor Carlson. She holds the team on her back. She always plays hard. One player can not make a team but they can help build it. There is no excuse for Silsbee when they had a 20 point lead. They got to cocky and let their heads get big. Nederland plays hard and never gives up. Thats the story for that.

You are a few months to late Shaq.  :D

Guest tigersvoice

Were you at the game or at school in College Station?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124