*Kountze 84 Lumberton 52 Final/Comments

KFDM COOP

Kountze wins. That is not a real surprise to anyone. I will say my peace then back out gracefully. I am from Kountze and I really wish our kids would learn to win with some style.

One of my coaches once said to me "the only thing worse than a sore loser is a sore winner.

PLEASE PLEASE LETS WIN AND ACT LIKE WE ARE USE TO WINNING.

Kountze wins. That is not a real surprise to anyone. I will say my peace then back out gracefully. I am from Kountze and I really wish our kids would learn to win with some style.

One of my coaches once said to me "the only thing worse than a sore loser is a sore winner.

PLEASE PLEASE LETS WIN AND ACT LIKE WE ARE USE TO WINNING.

those are some good words ill remember those and tell it to the team

Guest orangeman

Looks like Kountze just continues to do their things year after year regardless of who graduates. Good job. I don't see Goodrich being much of a problem for Kountze. Goodrich was a slightly overrated in my mind last year and now they are without those twins that were so good for them.

Got to see Kountze play last night looked a little rough and timing was off, but this was only the first game. They will work it out in time, also saw the JV play also, as they warmed up I said to myself going to be a slow game, boy was I wrong they lit up like a firecracker, they have some up and coming talent.

Good Luck this season.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami