*Spurger vs. Onalaska/SPURGER WINS*

KFDM COOP

spurgers gonna be a  good 1A team, they are defintley one of the best. west hardin isnt near what it was last year, but you got bid sandy and brooklyn. spurger has pate and jt sheffield, phillip and george, john and chase, the team is loaded with talent, but most of those boys are freshmen, george whittecker, is going to be awsome and i mean awsome by the time he is a jr or senior, and when that happends, look out!!!, another one to look out for is freshman chase magallion, give these kids a little bit to adjust to varsity, and your gonna have some very skilled b ball players

Thanks for the great reviews from Warren.  Spurger actually has 3 freshmen on the team.  The third which wasn't mentioned is #00 Shain Rawls.  These three have played together since 5th grade.  In a lot of people's eyes "THEY ARE FRESHMEN".  And as freshmen people seemed think of them as just freshmen and not as a varsity player that really can play at that level.  They're hanging in their, working hard, giving it their all every time they step on the court, and maybe after a while people will see them as varsity players and not as a bench warming freshman. Remember these names because they will be do great things for the next 4 years: SHAIN RAWLS #00, CHASE McGALLION #10, GEORGE (baby brother) WHITTAKER #12

Along with the starters and these 3 the 2007 Spurger Basketball team is looking great I agree.

I think Spurger has a good chance to do well in the district this year.

Good luck to Warren in district as well.

See ya'll on the 27th

i agree catman, and these guys from spurger are good, i know warren plays agianst them and both teams win and lose  to each other, but i know when i see talent and chase magallion and george whitticker are good. i love 1A cuz its so competitive. these to guys are dangerous on the court!!  ;D ;D ;D

i agree catman, and these guys from spurger are good, i know warren plays agianst them and both teams win and lose  to each other, but i know when i see talent and chase magallion and george whitticker are good. i love 1A cuz its so competitive. these to guys are dangerous on the court!!  ;D ;D ;D

wow! if you keep this up peoples going to think that your from Spurger or were paying you very well.  But on the other hand your views really put a smile on their face last night. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124