Rusk Baseball Coach to Lumberton?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think lumberton should forget about the past and focus on the present!!! any coach that coach cradeur brings in will be a good guy and a great coach!!! it is a new atheletic program.... lumberton atheletics WILL be turned around this year for the beter!!

Maybe the first thing the Coach needs to do, is make you guys take some SPELLING lessons !!!

must be another moron from lumberton....i'm sure you are perfect in life. to bring a coaches personal life on here makes you big and bad, eh!! i am from lcm and have been around the baseball program for a long time....all the way back from a teenager when brian's dad coached at lcm. i just cannot believe what i am hearing. coach buff (brian's dad) is what started the winning tradition at lcm. then when he left, the program went downhill a little bit until coach griff came in (griff played for coach buff...so i'm sure that griff got some of his discipline and coaching antics from Buff)... i'm sure that brian also will have a winning tradition because he was raised by one of the best. if this is the way it is in lumberton... i feel sorry for any coach coming in. good luck!!!

i do agree with tgreen... no matter what the problem is you should never bring someones personal life up on this board.... i am from lumberton and i want you to kno that not everyone is like that around here... i was around last year when buff was here.... im sure his dad might have beena great coach... and im sure brian could be one also.... but he sure didnt show it at lumberton and the things he did i dont think he could coach are win anywhere like that.... he might be a good person but coaching is deffiantly not for him...

I can assure anyone that still questions what kind of coach Coach Reyenga is, that they are getting not only a top notch coach, but a top notch man.

I played for Coach Reyenga my senior season (his first in Rusk) and let me tell you, I have the utmost respect for him. The mark of a good coach is not only that you remember what he taught you on the field, but what he taught you off it.

I consider it a great pleasure to not only say he was my coach, but that he is my friend.

I believe that the new coach in lumberton will allow Lumberton the chance to produce a winning season! Unlike recent Coach Brian Buffamonte aka: The coach who could talk the talk but when it came down to it should have jumped off a cliff!

If im correct of what i heard about you Bigjace07 you didn't even plan with coach B you left and went to evadale just to play baseball and now came back im sure that will look good for you for the new coach!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Lumberton might be a year or 2 away from getting back where they have been in the past. Talent wise they are very low but do have some good young kids. But the new coach and his staff are top notch from what I hear so they will do their best and the new AD this year will not allow the idiot parents to act the way they did last year. What happened with the way some of them acted last year was down right embarrassing.

• 4 weeks later...

First off welcome to Raider Country I am sure you will like it here.  I was just wanting to see what kind of coach we are getting.

Just a few things our past coach (buff) did that some of us didn't not aggre with.  These kids are teenagers, and in fact have other lives than baseball. Please don't make baseball like it is their life.  Also, the past coach MADE them wear the same things to practice.  He only gave  them two shirts, and told them that if they didn't wear either one of them to practice, they would have to run.  Please, a shirt isn't going to make you a better baseball player.  The last thing, (an I haven't said much this whole season) is that some of these kids have played the same position since they were 5 years old.  Please don't move them into a different position, that they have hardly ever played.  Last year our 2nd basemen (and he played this position since he was 9) was moved into the outfield, and our best OF sometimes played SS. I have coached little league for 9 years, and I have NEVER switched postioons.  You have a pretty talented team, you will find that the community will support you.  Please don't be a dictator and remember these boys are teenagers playing for FUN.  Don't make it a job.

Looking forward to meeting you.

You were "TRYING" to be funny right!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder