Hull-Daisetta vs Groveton Predictions

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

55 is a little crybaby he sniched on me for calling him a little word cant say it but it started with a D and ended with a S.  The lonelly kitty is still upset about Groveton whoop whoopin his, I better not say it he might tell on me again.  He is hibernating for the winter.  I let the loss we had against west sabine go the next night.  I'am going for the local teams now like the big bad BRONCS over in DAYTON, the HORNETS in HARDIN, WEST BROOK, LUMBERTON,NEWTON, WOS,KIRBYVILLE,PNG.  But anyway guess i better go before HDkittycat gets mad.  No I know were hes at hes in his kitty liter box still crying a RIVER hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!       

It was a lot closer and a better game last year with a much more potent groveton team.  Lets see what 55 has to say about playcalling this year.  Oh that is right Slack is the coach.  A former bobcat, can't be his fault.  I feel sorry for the kids, who were supposed to have one of the best teams in recent history, get let down by a school board that hires an AD that has no experience but is family and a bobcat.  West Hardin put up a better fight against Groveton! 

Yeah, Groveton wasn't near the team this year that they were last, and Hull supposedly didn't lose many players off of last years team.

I know a guy at Groveton.  Said that HD was one of the worst disciplined teams they've played against.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn