How bout them Raiders?

Ok obviously there has been more than enough threads congratulating Lumberton on play-offs, but i havent seen any (since i have been on, started today) congratulating individual players. I for one have to praise DeJohn, Beard, Hussey, most of all the O line though. While there were mistakes and such no ones perfect but they did some good blockin all in all.

I also respect the maturity level of so many of the teams, sure a couple of people from Nederland had the nerve to scream about how bad we suck after the game, other than that i never really saw anyone talkin a lotta trash, even after PNG beat us (good job guys) or after we scrapede by in the Dayton game

Guest BIG HOUSE

Bronco1,thanks for all the kind words and support.Hopefully we can both win enough games to meet again..until then we wish Dayton the best in their playoff run......

Guest TravelingBandsman

I'm proud that Lumberton is finally able to feel the playoffs. It's something everyone should get a chance to do but only a few given teams get it each year. I hope you represent this district well and meet us again in Round 4.

Ok obviously there has been more than enough threads congratulating Lumberton on play-offs, but i havent seen any (since i have been on, started today) congratulating individual players. I for one have to praise DeJohn, Beard, Hussey, most of all the O line though.

Because Football is a TEAM game!  No matter how good you are Individually, you are nothing unless you have good players around you.  Each member of the team has a role, and each role is just as important as the other.  Why would you want to try and divide the team like that anyway?  Everyone is doing what they are suppose to be doing, that is why we are having success this year.  I do not know why they even have Individual awards at the end of the season.  To me it does not matter at all.  You think any running back would be good without an offensive line?  How good would a quaterback be if there were no receivers?  In football, more than any other sport,  is integrated so much it is like a machine.  If one part is not working you just have a buch of junk.

Because Football is a TEAM game!  No matter how good you are Individually, you are nothing unless you have good players around you.  Each member of the team has a role, and each role is just as important as the other.  Why would you want to try and divide the team like that anyway?  Everyone is doing what they are suppose to be doing, that is why we are having success this year.  I do not know why they even have Individual awards at the end of the season.  To me it does not matter at all.  You think any running back would be good without an offensive line?  How good would a quaterback be if there were no receivers?  In football, more than any other sport,  is integrated so much it is like a machine.  If one part is not working you just have a buch of junk.

I completely understand that too. I was just pointing out a few that stood out to me i know the team is what matters most, but there will always be in-particular players that people talks about regardless. I was not by any means hinting off that DeJohn Beard and Hussey make the team.

I completely understand that too. I was just pointing out a few that stood out to me i know the team is what matters most, but there will always be in-particular players that people talks about regardless. I was not by any means hinting off that DeJohn Beard and Hussey make the team.

Thats cool... I hope you will be going to the game friday.  We can root them all on and give everyone another week to talk about us.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn