Dayton's QB!!!!!!!!

Guest gladiator2

Guest gladiator2

I do not understand why Dayton's QB does not get a lot of the hype. From what I've seen Dayton did not start rolling until this young man started playing QB. I believe last week he was like 19-23 for about 300 yards and 5tds and this week was about the same. He is very accurate and knows where to go with the ball. He also has a very strong arm with a quick release. With all of those weapons on that team, I cannot see them getting beat for a while. What grade is he in?

Good Luck!!

INDIANS

BRONCOS

RAIDERS

He is the 2nd string QB behind Cody Green.

He was injured at the beginning of the season and missed the Nacogdoches, Friendswood, and Lumberton games.  He is getting better and better each game!

Lumberton needs to ask anyone from PN-G or Nederland what would happen in a rematch!

He is a senior and during the last three weeks of the season is EASILY the best QB in 22-4A.

There is little doubt who is playing the best FB in 22-4A.

It is the team that is west of the Trinity.

Guest BIG HOUSE

Purple 4 Ever,  the L-TRAIN would love a REMATCH.......Hope we both make it that far....

Good luck to the Broncos in the playoffs!!!!!!!!!!!!!Classy team,classy fans...

Guest whoabroncos09

I do not understand why Dayton's QB does not get a lot of the hype. From what I've seen Dayton did not start rolling until this young man started playing QB. I believe last week he was like 19-23 for about 300 yards and 5tds and this week was about the same. He is very accurate and knows where to go with the ball. He also has a very strong arm with a quick release. With all of those weapons on that team, I cannot see them getting beat for a while. What grade is he in?

Good Luck!!

INDIANS

BRONCOS

RAIDERS

GREG IS A GREAT QUARTERBACK.

BUT HE IS ALSO OUR SECOND STRING QUARERBACK..

OUR STARTER HOT HURT IN THE NACOGDOCHES GAME..

THEN WHEN WE PLAYED FRIENDSWOOD AND LUMBERTON AJ DUGAT WAS OUR QUARTERBACK...

HE WAS JUST NOT QUARTERBACK MATERIAL..WE NEEDED HIM AT RECIEVER..

SO GREG STEPPED UP..

AND HE HAS DONE A TERRIFIC JOB.

HE IS A SENIOR AND I THINK HE CAN TAKE US DEEP INTO THE PLAYOFFS.

He was injured at the beginning of the season and missed the Nacogdoches, Friendswood, and Lumberton games.  He is getting better and better each game!

Lumberton needs to ask anyone from PN-G or Nederland what would happen in a rematch!

He is a senior and during the last three weeks of the season is EASILY the best QB in 22-4A.

That loss to Lumberton must keep you up at night.  Every post you put on here says "we will win now just go ask PNG and Nederland.  I am sure you are just a confident now as you were before the game in Lumberton.  But I know that you know you can't compare scores.  That said, I wish the Broncos well in the playoffs and if we do meet again, I confident that the Raiders will not back down.  They have some history on their side right now.

Wow little obsessive eh? Yes you beat PNG yes you beat Nederland, but we beat Nederland played one hell of a game against PNG and we beat you?

i hate to come off as an ass but i have been checkin these forums out for a while, just havnt bothered to make an account and you seem like a broken record. Loosen up a bit and worry about playin L-town in the future and forget the past.

Guest gladiator2

Yes, I know Cody was the starter before getting hurt but Charles is a great QB. No disrespect to Lumberton, but I am sorry fellas ya'll didn't see this team with this kid playing QB. He allows their best athlete (Dugat)to roam the field. I would like to see each one of your teams to win so their could be a rematch and then ya'll could see just how good this team has become. I only see Dayton still playing deep into the playoffs. Bellows will probally be 1st team and Charles will be 2nd team All-District. I want to root for Lumberton so bad but some of you make it real hard by talking too much trash and trash it is. I will still root for all of our local teams. I am a hard core fan and try to follow all of our teams and try to say things the way that I see it and not get into some big cloud and just do nothing but try and make PNG better than they really are. I call it like I see it. I know everyone in Lumberton must really feel good but have some class and lets see what happens from here on out. Good Luck to all!!!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124