Police called, Jasper fieldhouse broken into.

Sorry to hear about that. Something similar to happened last year to Mart in the semi's. They were playing Lexington in Temple and Mart's locker room was broken into and they were cleaned out! They took wallets, ipods, shirts, shoes, hats you name it. Alot of our boys had to go home bare foot, under shirts and jeans. Temple ISD took responsibility for everything but that's not the point. Players and coaches shouldn't have to worry about their things being stolen while they are on the field.

Guest tigersvoice

I see this one coming.  After Jasper loses it's going to be the same ol'e, "they stole our play book."  Seems we heard this one before.

Play book?  Seriously, you ought to go get tested, I think you are delusional and maybe even out of your mind.

I see this one coming.  After Jasper loses it's going to be the same ol'e, "they stole our play book."  Seems we heard this one before.

If you are referring to what happened the year Jasper went to state that really happened. Except it wasn't a playbook it was on the game film for Bridge City. It was raining that game and they moved the camera into the coaches booth and didn't mute it, it went out to everyone that requested that tape. You can hear the coaches call the play and they way they run the offense the QB would come to the line after recieving the play from the sidelines and call the play so it was the same thing. I am looking at a copy of that gametape as I type this.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami