Mid-County Sadness

bronco1

Not all people from dayton are uying that "late night vote thing" thats 3 or 4 people from dayton. You got 3 teams PN-G goes div. II dayton and lumberton go division I, PN-G doesn't enter into the equation, Lumberton beat Dayton, Nuff said

Dayton and Crosby is almost like PN-G & Nederland playing each other, so bring it Crosby

First of all congratulations to Lumberton and Dayton on there wins Friday night. I for one will support you guys all the way as far as you go.

I will attend the PN-G games then if possible your games if there on different days. Now I can vouch for Nederlands talent that will be up for the next few years and I promise you there will be some deep playoff runs in the near future. Goodluck 22-4a Lets make some deep runs

Its sad that MC lost.  Its too bad one of them had to get left  out.

Looks like the Mid-County Haters are alive and well! Nederland had a record of 7-3 this year, not bad, better then Centrals I do believe, and better than SFA since they don't exist any longer. You all are jealous!  :o :o :o

Nederland had a young football team and will be in hunt for the playoffs next year. BMTSoulja and SFA85 has either of your schools been to the playoffs 11 straight years and won a the bi-distrcit round each of those 11 years ??? I didn't think so.

Mid-County is still in the playoffs, PNG is in Mid-Jefferson County last time I looked on a map. Sclap'em Indians Scalp'em

As for PNG, Lumberton and Dayton I hope all three teams have a long run in the playoffs.

Looks like the Mid-County Haters are alive and well! Nederland had a record of 7-3 this year, not bad, better then Centrals I do believe, and better than SFA since they don't exist any longer. You all are jealous!  :o :o :o

Nederland had a young football team and will be in hunt for the playoffs next year. BMTSoulja and SFA85 has either of your schools been to the playoffs 11 straight years and won a the bi-distrcit round each of those 11 years ??? I didn't think so.

Mid-County is still in the playoffs, PNG is in Mid-Jefferson County last time I looked on a map. Sclap'em Indians Scalp'em

As for PNG, Lumberton and Dayton I hope all three teams have a long run in the playoffs.

That realy wasn't an insult.  It's sad because they both had good teams this year and would have been interesting if both would have made the playoffs.  I know Nederland's record was better than Nederlands.  I'm never a hater.  I will be attending some of the 22-4a games.  Stop reading into stuff so hard, man.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont