*East Chambers 57 Hardin 29 FINAL/COMMENTS*

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ECBucFan

Yes, and EC had   :o2   :o TD's called back! Some moron named "grinder" was saying in an earlier thread "the refs and clock keeper were going to cheat Hardin".  EC had more flags than Hardin, and 2 TD's nullified. I hate it when morons make unfounded accusations...

Well, I know what killed us tonight.  We gave up too many 3rd and long conversions.  It looked likedefense wasn't ready for EC.  On the 50-something yard pass play that EC scored in the 1st qtr, no one covered the eligible receiver that caught the TD pass.  He was so wide open that a grandma could have scored on that play.  

Oh well, at least we are still in the playoffs.  It would have been nice to beat EC b/c we have always seemed to lose to EC all the time.

P.S. TT looked pretty good even though I could tell that he was hurting.  It is amazing what adrenaline can do for someone who is hurting.

Yes TT had a good game, but I feel the Bucs proved they are not just one man deep (Buc fans already knew that).  I am so proud of the way the Bucs came out and showed what they are made of.  Buc fans you were GREAT tonight!

I'm also proud of this district.  It feels good to know that all three teams will represent our district VERY well.  Good luck to all teams.

[move]EC BUCS...ALL THE WAY!!![/move]

well i am not tryin to make excuses but we were a little thrown off for that game, we didnt have school that day and it was a different day for use but anyway ec did come out and play and hardin just wasnt there at all but gl with cc and hopefully yall will go deep

[move]FEEL THE STING[/move]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn