*Kelly 18 St. Pius 17 FINAL/COMMENTS*

It wasnt luck at all...  It was about good verses evil...   There was no luck but an intervention from above ;D  The "better" bunch won...  And can you imagine how long its going to take the coach that called that pass and the qb that threw that pass takes to get over it.  I would bet there was lots of sleep lost last night

Guest FPHS 78

Congrats dawgs!

Pius is huge and quick!

When they played Vidor we were wondering the same thing about how many giants could go to one school?

i was wondering about the vidor/pius game...i know yall knocked noonan(qb) out, but dang, one of those steroid eaters would get hurt, another one would come in to replace him..6'6,6'5, 6'4,6'4?  ..bigger they are, harder they fall...what a game..

choke on it, pius

Guest FPHS 78

Oh man, looking at tha stats, kelly's lucky to have this W.

well, they kicked our butt in the first half..second half, Kelly D played great....offense never really clicked...kinda hard to get going when you get flagged about every 3rd play...I really think the refs were not about to let Kelly win at Pius..... "the good guys" won this one

GO DAWGS

Guest FPHS 78

Yea we always have trouble at Pius with the refs?!?! Hmmm a little fishy?

was talking to one of the MKCHS administrators at the game.  Said these bumpkins were a crew from Dallas  (said they didnt want the usual pius crew).  hard to believe ...i think they musta all been billy noonan's uncles!  absolutely, the worst officiating i've ever seen at any game...just plain horrible

good pic of donnie at http://www.chron.com/sports/highschool/  click on Heights Area in the photo gallery

Guest FPHS 78

got this off a tapps board.thought Kelly fans would enjoy it

When i first started at SPX it was full of terds and we had to live with that...Coach Kirk and the staff has done a great job of building this program and now we are getting kids that have character...Trust me there are no more thugs at SPX...

Who does this guy think he's kidding?

Guest FPHS 78

Sorry if this is a bit late but is Billy Noonan back yet? I was just wondering if he ever got over that injury against Vidor?

yup, he's back.......not having as good a year as last year, but still a really good qb

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami