Pirates Aim to Sink Kountze

Pirates aim to sink Kountze

Van Wade

The Orange Leader

DEWEYVILLE — Deweyville will not be involved in this year’s playoff picture out of District 24-2A but they can certainly put a damper on the Kountze Lions’ hopes as the Pirates welcome the surging Lions tonight to wrap up the 24-2A regular season.......

http://www.orangeleader.com/hssports/local_story_312184937.html

This Should be a good game. I think that this game will be won by the team that is most Focused and ready to play tomorrow night. my Lions know what they have a chance to do and they are very ready for this game said the Defense Leader Thomas Wolcott. They know that Dewyville will try to run the ball right down their throat. As long as they don't let any Trick plays happen and maintain the few passes Dewyville will Throw i Take the Lions in this one

Kountze 27

Dewyville 13

Then Kountze i feel could  be left out of the playoffs if Tramain Thomas is 100 percent but i'm hoping he's not and i'm taking Hardin in an old fashion Shootout

Hardin 35

E.C. 27

Guest ECBucFan

....if Tramain Thomas is 100 percent but i'm hoping he's not....

Wishing for a player to be injured. It is so sad people even think this way. Very, very sad.

Wishing for a player to be injured. It is so sad people even think this way. Very, very sad.

This doesn't sound like disrespect for Tramain, but actually respect for the kid.  Everyone knows Tramain is hurt, but not to what extent.  Tramain is not EC's team, but he is a playmaker.  And everyone that has seen him play knows what he can do.  If they don't there in denial. 

In all reality, I can't say what Deweyville will do or not do. I only know of what their record and stats are showing this year. Yes, they seemed to stay fairly close to their opponents each game, but I think they will face a different team than they have faced all year, tonight.

First, the Kountze defense is a wall of red iron. They haven't given up much rushing yards all year, improving every game. And I hope the pirate's QB can take a lick. The Lion's DE are brutal. If Deweyville can throw the ball, then they might slide a couple of plays past the Lions. I don't see them scoring much.

Second, when our lions run the ball, you never know which way they're going. And if they're coming up the gut, you better have 2 or 3 waiting. Like a train, baby, like a train. And they're passing game has improved all year. They really need to make a statement tonight if they are headed to the playoffs.

Finally, In my personal opinion, the Kountze Lions will win tonight. As far as a prediction of score....

Kountze 41

Deweyville 17

Go Lions!

PS... TT or no TT, East Chambers is a tough team. But my cheers will be for Hardin...Go Hornets!

In all reality, I can't say what Deweyville will do or not do. I only know of what their record and stats are showing this year. Yes, they seemed to stay fairly close to their opponents each game, but I think they will face a different team than they have faced all year, tonight.

First, the Kountze defense is a wall of red iron. They haven't given up much rushing yards all year, improving every game. And I hope the pirate's QB can take a lick. The Lion's DE are brutal. If Deweyville can throw the ball, then they might slide a couple of plays past the Lions. I don't see them scoring much.

Second, when our lions run the ball, you never know which way they're going. And if they're coming up the gut, you better have 2 or 3 waiting. Like a train, baby, like a train. And they're passing game has improved all year. They really need to make a statement tonight if they are headed to the playoffs.

Finally, In my personal opinion, the Kountze Lions will win tonight. As far as a prediction of score....

Kountze 41

Deweyville 17

Go Lions!

PS... TT or no TT, East Chambers is a tough team. But my cheers will be for Hardin...Go Hornets!

Good luck, these posts have all been the same about Deweyville, I can promise you this , you better strap it on cause they will play hard for 4 qtrs, and all this talk about being physical, that's the way Deweyville plays, physical.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami