WOS FRESHMAN

J.R.

ARE ON A RUN ARENT THEY? I DONT THINK ITS A RUN I THINK IT IS JUST PURE TALENT THEY GOT OVER THERE AT WESTORANGE-STARK ....I WILL BE WILLING TO MAKE A WAGER THAT THAT CLASS is going to bring westorange stark a state championship maybe even two....if they keep that program going right now the way they are giving these kids experience and mental toughness on jv then they are might even bring them three ......they have a very very very nice QB #8 i think he is kin to the garrets on varsity ......well that kid has a arm that i never seen a freshman quaterback have.....great accuracy AND THROWING POWER....BUT THATS NOT ALL HE HAS SOME GREAT RECIEVERS TO THROW TO ...but his number one target is that 16 mark roberts he scores 4 touchdowns or more every game.....there defense is also very good and discpline .....with some pretty nice size boyz starting with #38 and #14 but the ones that are not that big ....are the ones that stick there noes in the hole the most.....they  also have some nice running backs starting with darrius robinson ...a very elite young running back he's a very threat in the open feild great speed with a combination of power ....and there is number #4(dont know his name yet)but he has the moves to make everything look like they are running in slow motion ....they play bridge city this week to finish off there district and a great season they had .....they have some good players coming up in the future and westorange stark once again looks good

ARE ON A RUN ARENT THEY? I DONT THINK ITS A RUN I THINK IT IS JUST PURE TALENT THEY GOT OVER THERE AT WESTORANGE-STARK ....I WILL BE WILLING TO MAKE A WAGER THAT THAT CLASS is going to bring westorange stark a state championship maybe even two....if they keep that program going right now the way they are giving these kids experience and mental toughness on jv then they are might even bring them three ......they have a very very very nice QB #8 i think he is kin to the garrets on varsity ......well that kid has a arm that i never seen a freshman quaterback have.....great accuracy AND THROWING POWER....BUT THATS NOT ALL HE HAS SOME GREAT RECIEVERS TO THROW TO ...but his number one target is that 16 mark roberts he scores 4 touchdowns or more every game.....there defense is also very good and discpline .....with some pretty nice size boyz starting with #38 and #14 but the ones that are not that big ....are the ones that stick there noes in the hole the most.....they  also have some nice running backs starting with darrius robinson ...a very elite young running back he's a very threat in the open feild great speed with a combination of power ....and there is number #4(dont know his name yet)but he has the moves to make everything look like they are running in slow motion ....they play bridge city this week to finish off there district and a great season they had .....they have some good players coming up in the future and westorange stark once again looks good

Reggie Garrett Qb isn't related to Dpg or Quinny from what I was told. He definately has some exceptional talent. The #4 your talking about name is Lavanstie Mouton. I knew his mother very well and she died when he was about 5. Yeah, there is alot of talent on the Freshman team.

why would  wos want to combine teams when their freshman squad beats other teams freshman and j-v......and they apparenly did not have trouble beaten bc's combine team because guess what.....all them kids out there were freshman

NO if it would have been it would have been close if not a win for BC im not saying that WOS is bad yall are a good team but combinding with JV does nothing but hurt freshmen because coaches play them more

NO if it would have been it would have been close if not a win for BC im not saying that WOS is bad yall are a good team but combinding with JV does nothing but hurt freshmen because coaches play them more

This is coming from a team that has never beaten us in about 20 tries. You'll understand if we fail to see much credibility in your wisdom.

Dude im not trying to be a smart *** but um 20 tries, freshmen have only played WOS 3 times including this year  you no 7th then 8th and 9th thats 3 not 20

Forgot who I was dealing with. Perhaps I should have said "a program" instead of "a team." Let me just lay this out for you:

1986: 28-7 WO-S

1987: 35-0 WO-S

1988: 20-0 WO-S

1989: 57-7 WO-S

1990: 65-15 WO-S

1991: 42-14 WO-S

1992: 54-7 WO-S

1993: 34-14 WO-S

1994: 48-7 WO-S

1995: 48-0 WO-S

1996: 24-21 WO-S

1997: 60-7 WO-S

1998: 27-6 WO-S

1999: 35-0 WO-S

2004: 27-21 WO-S

2005: 41-34 WO-S

2006: 40-6 WO-S

2007: 73-0 WO-S

That's 18 times. We've won 18 of those 18 times, most of them by an embarrassing margin. That's what I meant.

Forgot who I was dealing with. Perhaps I should have said "a program" instead of "a team." Let me just lay this out for you:

1986: 28-7 WO-S

1987: 35-0 WO-S

1988: 20-0 WO-S

1989: 57-7 WO-S

1990: 65-15 WO-S

1991: 42-14 WO-S

1992: 54-7 WO-S

1993: 34-14 WO-S

1994: 48-7 WO-S

1995: 48-0 WO-S

1996: 24-21 WO-S

1997: 60-7 WO-S

1998: 27-6 WO-S

1999: 35-0 WO-S

2004: 27-21 WO-S

2005: 41-34 WO-S

2006: 40-6 WO-S

2007: 73-0 WO-S

That's 18 times. We've won 18 of those 18 times, most of them by an embarrassing margin. That's what I meant.

What you forgot to put is that y'all would have three losses against BC if y'all played them in 2000,2001 and 2002.. Peebles would've ran for days..

What you forgot to put is that y'all would have three losses against BC if y'all played them in 2000,2001 and 2002.. Peebles would've ran for days..

Uh, no. We would have won all three of those years, too. We went to 4A state (15-1) in 2000, punkin. That included wins over LaMarque, Calallen, Friendswood and Jasper - not to mention Nederland, PN-G, and eventual 4A DI state champ Bay City (their only loss).

BC had three losses in 2001, including one to Vidor, and two losses in 02. We had two losses each year playing much tougher competition. Consider yourselves lucky that it's just 18-0 and not 21-0.

Uh, no. We would have won all three of those years, too. We went to 4A state (15-1) in 2000, punkin. That included wins over LaMarque, Calallen, Friendswood and Jasper - not to mention Nederland, PN-G, and eventual 4A DI state champ Bay City (their only loss).

BC had three losses in 2001, including one to Vidor, and two losses in 02. We had two losses each year playing much tougher competition. Consider yourselves lucky that it's just 18-0 and not 21-0.

maybe not 2000, but I woudl take my chances with '01 and '02 punkin... West Orange would've definantly had to be on top of thier game punkin..

I dont know about losing all 3, but it would probably be closer than the recent years.  Its amazing what happens to a team when the coach has no tolerance for steroids

maybe not 2000, but I woudl take my chances with '01 and '02 punkin... West Orange would've definantly had to be on top of thier game punkin..

Aren't we always against your hapless Cards? Nice calling me the same name I called you (twice). Very clever. Take your chances with 01 and 02. You'd have lost them both. I see your Peebles, and I raise you a Kerry Franks (who was at WO-S at the time and is starting at A&M now).

I love how we're arguing about hypothetical past games that will never happen, because it means you have no actual games to base anything on. Punkin.

c'mon guys, how childish can this get?  WOS92 is an Adult, i'm not sure about the others, but it's time to drop the subject.  We all know WOS is far superior to BC (because they are, record proves that).  Since BC and WOS didn't play each other in the early 2000's, who cares, it's a moot point, we will never know, because those games never happened. Same thing applies to the Freshman game, it didn't happen, so who cares, moot point.  Could BC have beaten the Freshman team? Maybe, but we will never know, regardless of who is to blame (is anyone really to blame?) for the combining of the Fresh/JV.   I know a lot of BC folks aren't fans of WOS, but geez, it's time to drop it and move on.  Will BC ever beat WOS?  Yes, someday. When? next year, 5 years, 10 years? That is unknown.  Regardless, it will take BC many, many years, and by then, i'll probably be in my 80's god willing, which is a looong way for me -- I'm in my upper 20's right now for BC to ever catch up to WOS's record against BC, and for that to happen, the Mustangs would have gone from one of the winningest teams in the state, to the one of the worst teams in the state.  I'll go out on a limb and say BC will never surpass (in my lifetime) WOS record against BC.  I'll always be a BC fan, win or lose, and when we stink, we stink, when they rock, they rock.  i'm just thrilled to see BC PASSING the ball now.

WOS, Good luck in the playoffs, make 21-3A Proud as we know you can!

c'mon guys, how childish can this get?  WOS92 is an Adult, i'm not sure about the others, but it's time to drop the subject.  We all know WOS is far superior to BC (because they are, record proves that).  Since BC and WOS didn't play each other in the early 2000's, who cares, it's a moot point, we will never know, because those games never happened. Same thing applies to the Freshman game, it didn't happen, so who cares, moot point.  Could BC have beaten the Freshman team? Maybe, but we will never know, regardless of who is to blame (is anyone really to blame?) for the combining of the Fresh/JV.   I know a lot of BC folks aren't fans of WOS, but geez, it's time to drop it and move on.  Will BC ever beat WOS?  Yes, someday. When? next year, 5 years, 10 years? That is unknown.  Regardless, it will take BC many, many years, and by then, i'll probably be in my 80's god willing, which is a looong way for me -- I'm in my upper 20's right now for BC to ever catch up to WOS's record against BC, and for that to happen, the Mustangs would have gone from one of the winningest teams in the state, to the one of the worst teams in the state.  I'll go out on a limb and say BC will never surpass (in my lifetime) WOS record against BC.  I'll always be a BC fan, win or lose, and when we stink, we stink, when they rock, they rock.  i'm just thrilled to see BC PASSING the ball now.

WOS, Good luck in the playoffs, make 21-3A Proud as we know you can!

AMEN!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder