Game of the year

I like the following picks:

1. Buna vs. East Chambers (EC wins 34-33)

2. Liberty vs. Cleveland (Liberty scores with under a min to take the lead, only to have Cleveland score on a 4th and long hook and ladder play as time expired)

3. HD vs. WH (HD wins 28-22 after WH had a 13-0 lead. Oilers score late and almost get the onside kick)

Kountze Vs. E.C ( 14-13)

it was tied at the first quarter and then E.C scored in the second quarter but missed the PAT. After the halftime, The lions came back and scored with about 20 seconds left in the third quarter and then no one scored at the 4th. Both teams played really hard. There was one play where E.C had the ball and it was 4th and about an inch and kountze stopped them. They were near the endzone. E.C almost scored on the very last play. TT threw a pass out to the Receiver and the time ran out on the clock and they almost scored but kountze's secondary stopped him and the lions won the game.

lumberton over dayton

png over nederland

dayton over nederland

to add a few

Dayton over Nederland was hardly a game of the year.  63-0 was boring.  I saw the game on TV last night and it sounded almost as quiet as a church service.  Lobsided victory.  It had all the potential to be the game of the year on paper,  but it was nothing like it was supposed to be.  The closer, more contested games are far better. 

Although the Broncos were on the short side of the stick...

The Raider - Bronco game is tops (so far) in 22-4A.

This really set the district up for Lumberton being 5 and 1.

I believe that the Nederland - Lumberton game will be tops if it is close.  There is just too much on the line for both teams.  There will be no greater difference in the thrill of victory and the agony of defeat than in this game.

Kountze 14

Buna 21 

one of the best Games this year and i have to say the best game Kountze played this year. It would be out of this game and E.C. but i really think there Defense was on point in this game just couldn't put the Ball in the Endzone off of Buna's Turnovers.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83