Devon Brae

the kountze football boys wont let him play football cause of his attitude. he plays BBall

[/quote

I heard he didn't want to play this year.  I don't think that the football boys had anything to do with it.  Because if that was the case, from what I heard there would be more than just this Devon Brae not playing.

na man. none of the boys like his attitude. Trust me, I know. Kountze isnt a one man team. Kountze is a TEAM. What does that mean that there would be more than just this devon not playing???

I have heard that there are bad attitudes and a lack of respect from some of the football players currently playing on the team.  And if this kid has had a bad attitude, that doesn't mean that it cannot be corrected.  I haven't seen him play basketball or football, but from what I understand he is a good athlete.

AHHH. Thats his name. Ive been tryin to figure it out. That kid is sumthin special. Got a bad attitude though. I heard the coaches said he had the most talent out of any player to come through Kountze. And that was when he was a freshmen. Hes really good at basketball though. Dunked all over Lumberton.

there isnt anyone on the kountze team that has a bad attitude like devon's. Dont know where you heard that and he probably isnt the best athlete to come through kountze. There has been a lot of people who had tremondous athletism come through kountze.

Lionheart are you a Kountze coach?

Barring attitude he has to be one of the best if not the best basketball player to come from Kountze I remember watching him dunk as he pleased when he was in eigth grade against any team he wanted to.

He is still young and has a ton of potential that he hasn't developed yet but he is not even close to being the best that ever came out of Kountze.There have been some big time players over the years come out of KTown.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder