DP#1FAN, Deweyville Football

Guest abovetherim

Guest abovetherim

Sorry, I haven't kept up this year with you guys much. Who are the Pirates playing this Friday and do they have a shot at a playoff position? Thanks for your reply!

The Class of 2007 will be missed in Deweyville now and years to come. No playoffs this year as of now Pirates have NO district wins. Last years class was much better than what some people think. The records speak for themselves. We also miss some heavyweight coaches that helped out last year. This is JMO not trying to offend anyone but I could write a book on the subject.

Guest abovetherim

Sorry, I did not know they struggled this season. However, if I have a question about football and the Deweyville Pirates you're the man I'm looking to talk with. JMO!

The Class of 2007 will be missed in Deweyville now and years to come. No playoffs this year as of now Pirates have NO district wins. Last years class was much better than what some people think. The records speak for themselves. We also miss some heavyweight coaches that helped out last year. This is JMO not trying to offend anyone but I could write a book on the subject.

I think #23 is hard to replace.  Thats about it.

Guest ECBucFan

While the record might not indicate it, DV, pound for pound, is one of the toughest teams around. If DV drops to 1A, look out below! Yall will roll and then some.!

last years class was a great class! but they also had good juniors it takes good seniors and juniors to have a good football team

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder