How about the BC Freshmen vs. WOS?

After what we have done to yall over the past...oh...20 years or so, I dont see how yall have any morale left. Go pick a fight on the district dumpster thread. Maybe we should start one for you. With your post and your retarded replies, I can see the level of maturity you have. Man, it must suck to suck........for so long.

OK Vinaterri I think you have crossed the line.  You were not invited to our dumpster thread so why do you keep participating in the dialogue.  This thread started with two men who know each other with a friendly fire dialogue and you jump in here with your smart mouth and attitude calling people names.  If you want to be a man then shut your pie hole and move to a different thread and bother someone who will listen to your level of aptitude.  Noone on this thread wants to hear another word from you or about you and your senseless thoughts.  The above thread that made you a hater is the truth and if it wasn't you would have defended it, but you only attacked so that speaks for itself.  You are a child running your mouth in a mans world, now go away and let us savor in the flavor and enjoy our childrens destiny and you have a nice day.  >:(

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK Vinaterri I think you have crossed the line.  You were not invited to our dumpster thread so why do you keep participating in the dialogue.  This thread started with two men who know each other with a friendly fire dialogue and you jump in here with your smart mouth and attitude calling people names.  If you want to be a man then shut your pie hole and move to a different thread and bother someone who will listen to your level of aptitude.  Noone on this thread wants to hear another word from you or about you and your senseless thoughts.  The above thread that made you a hater is the truth and if it wasn't you would have defended it, but you only attacked so that speaks for itself.  You are a child running your mouth in a mans world, now go away and let us savor in the flavor and enjoy our childrens destiny and you have a nice day.   >:(

You need to get more than 16 posts before you start running your mouth on here. Im sure all your crying is entertaining people. I just dont like the fact that all of you BC people always think yall are better than us. Im not talking about sports either. Do I have a chip on my sholder? Yep, I sure do. It seems every year, all yall do is try to bash us in anyway you can. I take offense to this. Just like the "I dont talk to kickers" remark. Why? Are you better than me because I am kicker? Typical BC. I am defending my team and community to your "childish" comments. If what you said was intended for humor, then maybe I am out of place. If that is the case than I apologize. I like to have fun on here just like evryone else, but you dont need to attack my fellow Mustang bretheren. By the way, Im not a "child" and my "aptitude" is just fine. I will leave it at that, but if I have to "cross the line" to expose your true intentions, I will. 8)

After what we have done to yall over the past...oh...20 years or so, I dont see how yall have any morale left. Go pick a fight on the district dumpster thread. Maybe we should start one for you. With your post and your retarded replies, I can see the level of maturity you have. Man, it must suck to suck........for so long.

Vinaterri we were all hoping not to hear back from you any more on this thread.  You crossed the line and you have apologized for your lack of character so please move on.  As far as crying, even soldiers cry in defeat but whining is different and you can't change your story now.  Now take your pipe dream kicking tail somewhere else and bug them with your 10,000 post because obviously you have way to much time on your hands.

Vinaterri we were all hoping not to hear back from you any more on this thread.  You crossed the line and you have apologized for your lack of character so please move on.  As far as crying, even soldiers cry in defeat but whining is different and you can't change your story now.  Now take your pipe dream kicking tail somewhere else and bug them with your 10,000 post because obviously you have way to much time on your hands.

Where do you see 10,000 posts? Where was I whining? I don't have a pipe, can I borrow the one that you have been smoking that trash out of? I do wish that i had more time on my hands so I could fish more. I apologized for calling you names, not the point I was making. It seems somewhat juvinile to try to keep puting me down for being a kicker. You are making my point so justifiable with your "better than people" remarks. Once again, I do apologize for the name calling but not the direction and points of my posts.

WOS92 I really do not think this thread was started by one of our fans but an aquaintance of one of our players.  We are just really proud of this group and the group behind them and want to make sure we pump them up as you do your team on every other thread in SETX SPORTS.  So if you don't like it, don't read it and rest assured you did the right thing by combining your teams due to lack of participation so all have a chance to play. It takes you off the blowout hook with the fish level that never translates.  Not that it translates in your program either as far as post season play. BC has come as close to winning a State Champiomnship as you have since 2000 and do not bring up what happened 20 years ago because noone gives a crapolio. You still had to drop down in classification to win that (5A to 4A) and still dropping (4A to 3A). I  guess next year Newton will be your crosstown rival (2A). At this point I do not really consider 20 something district wins a major accomplishment (although somewhat of an accomplishment)at this point because you should be winning, but leave the bragging to others who are growing and prospering in their school district. We are having a down year but the sad part is you folks know we will be back soon.  Dan Ray gets his first loss from BC from this group in the next few years and post it on the fridge so you can say BCbacker07 really new about the translation to the varsity level.  One word for you before I go "GIDDINGS" GO BIG RED!!!!!!! 

Sorry, I don't read crapolio from teams that have never beaten us in a million tries. There's no need for anyone to look up stats to compare BC to WO-S. It's a joke. Good luck with your "new" team. Be sure to keep up with the varsity, just in case they win a game someday.

Giddings? Oh yeah - blew em out two years ago and lost by a td last year. What about them? Where were your boys? Getting their "supplies?"

Sorry, I don't read crapolio from teams that have never beaten us in a million tries. There's no need for anyone to look up stats to compare BC to WO-S. It's a joke. Good luck with your "new" team. Be sure to keep up with the varsity, just in case they win a game someday.

Giddings? Oh yeah - blew em out two years ago and lost by a td last year. What about them? Where were your boys? Getting their "supplies?"

You gentlemen have just justified your gross intelligence to the world of WOS.  This thread has been blown to pieces by the MUSTANG SUPPORTERS of OC.  I challenge anyone from any other to join this idiotic behavior these individuals have just shown as possible adults.  As far as a reply, type your juvenile fingers to death because the BC and some of the WOS faithful won't be reading your crap. Just like WOS in the post season "Over and Out"

You gentlemen have just justified your gross intelligence to the world of WOS.  This thread has been blown to pieces by the MUSTANG SUPPORTERS of OC.  I challenge anyone from any other to join this idiotic behavior these individuals have just shown as possible adults.  As far as a reply, type your juvenile fingers to death because the BC and some of the WOS faithful won't be reading your crap. Just like WOS in the post season "Over and Out"

Bridge City is going 0-10 this year.

Yeah, we're going to watch your team get whipped like they normally do. Who cares what your Freshman did last year...you won't win this year. I don't know why other teams fans come on here and talk trash to Wo-s...they must like what crow taste like.

What do you mean normaly they beat this team 27 16 last year  and no one said anything about last year's freshman this is the team

Has the BC program really sunk so low into awfulness that you're starting a trash-talk thread about the FRESHMAN teams? ROTMFFLMAO

I'd pick WO-S in a blowout, but even if BC wins at the fish level, it will never translate to varsity. Good luck under those "Thursday Night Lights."

(and watch out for Garrett, the best QB at any OC school).

Wow your smart BC varsity has 4 seinors and a soff. QB you really have to be somtn to beat them  WO-S has a great team this year im not saying they dont im just talking about the freshmen team right now

Wow your smart BC varsity has 4 seinors and a soff. QB you really have to be somtn to beat them  WO-S has a great team this year im not saying they dont im just talking about the freshmen team right now

I teach seventh grade English to at-risk kids in Beaumont, and their English is better than yours. GO BCISD!

Say what you will about WO-S, but we do have a winning percentage that is remarkable - in 5A, 4A and 3A. See, BC NEVER made the playoffs in 4A. There was a 31 YEAR playoff drought for the cards. In 51 years of eligibility, BC has made the playoffs eight (that's 8) times and has four (that's 4) district titles (none in a district including the Mustangs). In 30 years of eligibility, WO-S has made the playoffs 17 (that's seventeen - eight times two plus one) times and 16 district titles (four times four). Are we REALLY comparing these two programs? That's as silly as it gets. Go on and try to slight our "so-called great" record. Better yet, compare it to ANYONE ELSE. BC can't even hang with HF as far as history goes.

BC Freshman have one loss for the season and it is very hard to predict a game like this when you have a couple of sensational teams.  I do know WOS moved up one of their better athletes to get some JV time and this will hurt. This BC team has speed, durability and will flat out lay the hat on you whistle to whistle. This is one of the groups that has high expectations from the community and the coaching staff not to mention the 8th grade right behind them who indeed pounded WOS for the district dance last year. This will be a great game and good luck to both teams!  GO BIG RED!!!!!!! Bridge City 28  WOS 12

actually they are 7-1-1 and to me thats 7 win and 2 loses... im a BC fan 100% and i will be going for them BUT WOS has this one... BC fresh just dont have the speed or strength to beat WOS... good luck BC...

Say what you will about WO-S, but we do have a winning percentage that is remarkable - in 5A, 4A and 3A. See, BC NEVER made the playoffs in 4A. There was a 31 YEAR playoff drought for the cards. In 51 years of eligibility, BC has made the playoffs eight (that's 8) times and has four (that's 4) district titles (none in a district including the Mustangs). In 30 years of eligibility, WO-S has made the playoffs 17 (that's seventeen - eight times two plus one) times and 16 district titles (four times four). Are we REALLY comparing these two programs? That's as silly as it gets. Go on and try to slight our "so-called great" record. Better yet, compare it to ANYONE ELSE. BC can't even hang with HF as far as history goes.

They will never learn!!!   They get on here and run their traps and then when you bring out the numbers they tuck feather and run....PATHETIC!!!

"Happend?" "Scard?" I have a two-year-old who spells better.

Im typing it dosn't have to be college righting is that all you can come back to is correcting my spelling so your agreeing with what i said about being "scared"(there you go i spelt it right) I thought teachers were supose to be mature

The freshmen will not face off this thursday night. There will be only one game due to depleted numbers of both squads JV's. The freshmen will move up and join the JV'ers in order to have enough bodies to play a game.

BC's freshmen team's final record is 6-1-2. They have made significant strides this year as a team, and will represent their school well for years to come.

you cant base the future varisty squads on a freshman team... its just not possible... for example look at this years BC Varsity... Freshman year im not 100% but im pretty sure they won more than they lost to say the least and JV they went 8-2 and MOST of the same kids are on varsity as Freshman and JV and they are going 0-10... go figure.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami