How about the BC Freshmen vs. WOS?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BC Freshman have one loss for the season and it is very hard to predict a game like this when you have a couple of sensational teams.  I do know WOS moved up one of their better athletes to get some JV time and this will hurt. This BC team has speed, durability and will flat out lay the hat on you whistle to whistle. This is one of the groups that has high expectations from the community and the coaching staff not to mention the 8th grade right behind them who indeed pounded WOS for the district dance last year. This will be a great game and good luck to both teams!  GO BIG RED!!!!!!! Bridge City 28  WOS 12

Guest Sports Cards

The freshmen will not face off this thursday night. There will be only one game due to depleted numbers of both squads JV's. The freshmen will move up and join the JV'ers in order to have enough bodies to play a game.

BC's freshmen team's final record is 6-1-2. They have made significant strides this year as a team, and will represent their school well for years to come.

umm no.. i dont know the record for WOS freshman but i know the BC freshman and they will NOT beat WOS's freshman... i just dont see that happening... WOS on all levels usually have the speed to beat BC

Usually! who cares about usually this is now and this team has talent just wait and see

Usually! who cares about usually this is now and this team has talent just wait and see

Yeah, we're going to watch your team get whipped like they normally do. Who cares what your Freshman did last year...you won't win this year. I don't know why other teams fans come on here and talk trash to Wo-s...they must like what crow taste like.

Has the BC program really sunk so low into awfulness that you're starting a trash-talk thread about the FRESHMAN teams? ROTMFFLMAO

I'd pick WO-S in a blowout, but even if BC wins at the fish level, it will never translate to varsity. Good luck under those "Thursday Night Lights."

(and watch out for Garrett, the best QB at any OC school).

Has the BC program really sunk so low into awfulness that you're starting a trash-talk thread about the FRESHMAN teams? ROTMFFLMAO

I'd pick WO-S in a blowout, but even if BC wins at the fish level, it will never translate to varsity. Good luck under those "Thursday Night Lights."

(and watch out for Garrett, the best QB at any OC school).

WOS92 I really do not think this thread was started by one of our fans but an aquaintance of one of our players.  We are just really proud of this group and the group behind them and want to make sure we pump them up as you do your team on every other thread in SETX SPORTS.  So if you don't like it, don't read it and rest assured you did the right thing by combining your teams due to lack of participation so all have a chance to play. It takes you off the blowout hook with the fish level that never translates.  Not that it translates in your program either as far as post season play. BC has come as close to winning a State Champiomnship as you have since 2000 and do not bring up what happened 20 years ago because noone gives a crapolio. You still had to drop down in classification to win that (5A to 4A) and still dropping (4A to 3A). I  guess next year Newton will be your crosstown rival (2A). At this point I do not really consider 20 something district wins a major accomplishment (although somewhat of an accomplishment)at this point because you should be winning, but leave the bragging to others who are growing and prospering in their school district. We are having a down year but the sad part is you folks know we will be back soon.  Dan Ray gets his first loss from BC from this group in the next few years and post it on the fridge so you can say BCbacker07 really new about the translation to the varsity level.  One word for you before I go "GIDDINGS" GO BIG RED!!!!!!! 

BCBACKER07

Dont compare ur team to the accomplishments of our 2000 team. We where in the state game, yall had a good run a couple of years ago but not the state game. Plus when we went to the state game in 2000 we where one of the smallest schools in the state of tx in 4a. And your comment about the "20 something district wins" dont get mad cuz your team will never accomplish it. O yeah have fun watchin us in the playoffs..

WOS92 I really do not think this thread was started by one of our fans but an aquaintance of one of our players.  We are just really proud of this group and the group behind them and want to make sure we pump them up as you do your team on every other thread in SETX SPORTS.  So if you don't like it, don't read it and rest assured you did the right thing by combining your teams due to lack of participation so all have a chance to play. It takes you off the blowout hook with the fish level that never translates.  Not that it translates in your program either as far as post season play. BC has come as close to winning a State Champiomnship as you have since 2000 and do not bring up what happened 20 years ago because noone gives a crapolio. You still had to drop down in classification to win that (5A to 4A) and still dropping (4A to 3A). At this point I do not really consider 20 something district wins a major accomplishment at this point because you should be winning but leave the bragging to others who are growing and prospering in their school district. We are having a down year but the sad part is you folkks know we will be back soon.  Dan Ray gets his first loss from BC from this group in the next few years and post it on the fridge so you can say BCbacker07 really new about the translation to the varsity level.  One word for you before I go "GIDDINGS" GO BIG RED!!!!!!! 

People like you is why we hate BC. All yall do is make excuses and try to put us down. BC has NEVER beat WOS and wont for a LONG LONG time if at all. Jealous?  You should be. I was hoping we would call the dogs off at halftime, but with your moronic remark's, I think we should bring the pain. >:(

BCBACKER07

Dont compare ur team to the accomplishments of our 2000 team. We where in the state game, yall had a good run a couple of years ago but not the state game. Plus when we went to the state game in 2000 we where one of the smallest schools in the state of tx in 4a. And your comment about the "20 something district wins" dont get mad cuz your team will never accomplish it. O yeah have fun watchin us in the playoffs..

Like I said we have as many trophies as you do since 2000.  "It is what it is"

Shows how that feat stuck in my mind.  Must have been a morale victory for you though!  Congratulations!

After what we have done to yall over the past...oh...20 years or so, I dont see how yall have any morale left. Go pick a fight on the district dumpster thread. Maybe we should start one for you. With your post and your retarded replies, I can see the level of maturity you have. Man, it must suck to suck........for so long.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami