Teams that are in....And teams on the bubble/PLAYOFF SECRENIO!!!!

Teams that are in.....

21-5A

West Brook

Humble (D1)

21-4A

Galena Park (D1)

Crosby

Smiley

22-4A

PN-G (D1)

Dayton

21-3A

WO-S

Kirbyville

22-3A

Splendora (D1)

Cleveland

Coldspring

23-2A

Newton

24-2A

Buna (D1)

Hardin

24-1A

Hull-Daisetta (D1)

West Hardin

TAPPS

Kelly

Legacy

The following teams still have a chance.....

21-5A

Memorial

Lee

Kingwood

Channelview

22-4A

Lumberton

Nederland

21-3A

Jasper

Silsbee

Hamshire-Fannett

23-2A

Woodville

Corrigan-Camden

Hemphill

San Augustine

24-2A

East Chambers

Kountze

24-1A

Evadale

High Island

For Certain Bi-District Matchups........

Galena Park (D1) vs PN-G (D1)

Hull-Daisetta (D1) vs Groveton (D1)

Guest ROC FAN

21-5A

Who's in:  West Brook and Humble (Division I, #1 seed)

Who's still fighting:  Baytown Lee, Kingwood, Channelview and Memorial, all at 3-3 in district fighting for two spots.

All of these teams have faced each other with Baytown Lee and Kingwood both being 2-1 amongst the tied teams and Channelview and Memorial being 1-2.

It appears the only team that controlls their destiny is Kingwood, a win and the Mustangs are in. 

Baytown Lee is in if they win, except for in they, Channelview and PAM win and Kingwood loses.

PAM needs a 1) win and a Baytown Lee or 2) a win and a Kingwood loss to advance.

Channelview needs a win and a Kingwood loss to advance.

Who will they play:  Humble will be playing Deer Park, the Division I, #2 seed out of 22-5A. 

If Kingwood advances, they would play Galena Park North Shore, Division I, #1 seed out of 22-5A.  If Channelview advances, they will play Pasadena Memorial, Division II, #2 seed out of 22-5A.  It is not yet who West Brook, Baytown Lee or Memorial would play as it would depend on who else advances out of 21-5A.

22-4A

Who's in:  PN-G (Division I) and Dayton (Division II)

Who's still fighting:  Lumberton (5-1) and Nederland (4-2)

Lumberton would advance with 1) a win or 2) a loss by less than 10 and a Dayton loss.

Nederland would advance with 1) a win and a Dayton win or 2) a win by more than 10 and a Dayton loss  (assuming an 18 point cap on margin of victory tiebreakers).

Who will they play:  PN-G will play Galena Park, Division I represetative from 21-4A. 

If Dayton wins, they will be the Division II, #1 seed and would play either Crosby or Houston Smiley (5-1).  Crosby holds the head to head tiebreaker amongst those two schools with a 52-20 victory in Week 4. 

If Nederland advances, they would be the Division II, #2 seed and would face either Smiley or Crosby.

Lumbertons potential seeding is yet to be determined.

21-3A

Who's in:  West Orange Stark and Kirbyville (Division II)

Who's still fighting:  Jasper (4-2), Silsbee (3-3), Hamshire-Fannett (3-3)

Jasper would make the playoffs with a win or a loss of less than 18 points (assuming an 18 point cap on margin of victory tie breakers). 

Silsbee would advance with a win and a Hamshire-Fannett loss.

Hamshire-Fannett can only advance if they win and Silsbee wins by 18 points or more (assuming an 18 point cap on margin of victory tiebreakers) and force a (close your eyes) a coin flip.

Who will they play:  If Jasper advances to the playoffs, they will be the Division I representative and will play Splendora, the Division I representative from 22-3A.  WO-S would be the Division II, #1 seed, Kirbyville, the Division II, #2 seed and they would play either Cleveland or Coldspring (both 3-1).  Cleveland holds the head to head tiebreaker via a 16-14 win over Coldspring last night.

If Silsbee advances, they will be the Division I representative and will play Splendora in bi-district. 

If Hamshire-Fannett advances, WO-S will be the Division I rep and would play Splendora with Kirbyville being the Division II, #1 seed and Hamshire-Fannett being the Division II, #2 seed and playing either Cleveland or Coldspring.

24-2A

Who's in:  Buna (Division I) and Hardin (Division II)

Who's still fighting:  East Chambers (4-1), Kountze (3-2)

East Chambers will advance with 1) a win or 2) a Kountze loss or 3) a Buna loss. 

Kountze would advance with a win an East Chambers loss and a Buna win.

Who will they play:  Unknown.  The only team out of 23-2A to clinch a playoff spot is Newton.  Four teams, Corrigan-Camden, Woodville, Hemphill and San Augstine, are all tied at 2-2. Newton will be the Division I rep out of that district unless Woodville advances, which would make Woodville the Division I rep.

24-A

Who's in:  Hull-Daisetta (Division I) and West Hardin (Division II)

Who's still fighting:  Evadale (1-2) and High Island (1-2)

Evadale will advance to the playoffs with a win or a High Island loss.

High Island will advance with a win and a Evadale loss.

Who will they play:  Hull Daisetta will play Groveton, the Division I representative out of 23-A.  The Division II reps are Lovelady (#1 seed ) and West Sabine (#2 seed).

TAPPS I-3

Who's in:  Beaumont Kelly and Houston St. Pius

Who's fighting:  Houston St. Thomas (0-2) and Austin St. Michael's (0-2)

TAPPS Division I only guarantees that the top 2 teams from each district will advance to the playoffs.  The third place team may be selected.

Who will they play:  The loser of the Kelly/St. Pius game will play the district champion from TAPPS I-1 District.  Currently, Addison Trinity Christian (4-0) leads that district, followed by Fort Worth Nolan (3-1) and Dallas Bishop Lynch (3-1).  Trinity Christian plays Bishop Lynch this Friday.

According to the brackets put out by TAPPS, the winner of the Kelly/St. Pius game will play either the third place team from District 1, the third place team from District 2, or an independent from Division I depending on a point system where points are awarded for wins and the amount of points provided depends on the classifcation and the winning percentage of the opponent.

TAPPS III-4

Who's in:  Bay Area Christian, Beaumont Legacy Christian, Katy Faith West Academy and Baytown Christian

Who do they play:  Bay Area Christian will play the 4th place team from TAPPS III-3, which would be the loser of the Texas School for the Deaf/San Marcos Baptist game this weekend. 

The winner of the Legacy Christian/Faith West game (for second place in TAPPS III-4) will play the winner of the TSD/San Marcos Baptist game. 

The loser of the Legacy Christian/Faith West game will play Austin Hyde Park Baptist (second place in TAPPS III-3). 

Baytown Christian will play Austin Regents, the district champ out of TAPPS III-4.

Buna              4-1 (lost to E-C)

Hardin            4-1 (lost to Buna)

East Chambers 4-1 (lost to Kountze)

Kountze          3-2 (Lost tot Buna and Hardin)

Buna and Hardin are in.

East Chambers is in with a win or a Kountze loss to Deweyville

Kountze is in with a win AND a E-C loss to Hardin.(Kountze holds the head-to-head tie break with E-C)

D1---------Buna

DII#1-------E/C or Hardin

DII#2-------Hardin or Kountze.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anagha.23
    Newest Member
    anagha.23