• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83

• They are not it’s all smalley. 
    • Should be a great series then. Franklin has about 7 that could go seven each game. Looking forward to these games. 5 seniors were on the team that lost to diboll in the region final couple years ago.
    • You didn't even see all the pitchers for Franklin either. A couple of solid pitchers didn't even pitch against Huntington.
    • LC-M guy (Daspit) was not contacted until last Thursday. Daspit was going to be named head coach at LC-M before BC contacted him. Obviously BC wanted a shot at him before he took the LC-M job. I cannot speak on the hiring process other than what I posted. I was only speaking on what happened to Randall and what I was told. I simply don't see a "railroad" here but I could be wrong. I personally know Smalley very well and he just doesn't seem the type to do such things. Now, the admins above him could be the ones pulling the strings. I don't know.
    • Job is only posted on school website in May 2nd, shows up on no coaching job boards until May 21st last Tuesday, by the 23rd ( Thursday) rampant rumors are already out that the LCM guy got it . So a new AD comes in, previous coach is reassigned for an incident that they can’t fire him or non renew him for and they basically hide the job posting with the bare minimum requirements and post it to try to make it legit on the 21st when they already have a coach, but yeah he didn’t get railroaded.