**Southeast Texas Playoff Teams**

Guest EagleFan01

Newton has clinched the district title and are heading to the playoffs again, just want know if big school or small school will find out friday night.

Guest dailynews

21-5A

1. West Brook

2. Humble

22-4A

1.PNG

21-3A

1. West Orange-Stark

2. K-VILLE

22-3A

1. Splendora

2. Cleveland

3. Coldspring

23-2A

24-2A

24-1A

1. Hull-Daisetta

TAPPS 1-3

Kelly

I know that EC Buna and Hardin all have 1 district L and kountze has 2. I believe that Hardin and Buna has clinched because they both beat Kountze. Buna could take district if Hardin and Kountze both win this week and EC would be knocked out. If Hardin loses they are still in and will be 3rd. I believe thats how it would work out but not 100% sure.

21-5A

Who's in:  West Brook and Humble (Division I, #1 seed)

Who's still fighting:  Baytown Lee, Kingwood, Channelview and Memorial, all at 3-3 in district fighting for two spots.

All of these teams have faced each other with Baytown Lee and Kingwood both being 2-1 amongst the tied teams and Channelview and Memorial being 1-2.

It appears the only team that controlls their destiny is Kingwood, a win and the Mustangs are in. 

Baytown Lee is in if they win, except for in they, Channelview and PAM win and Kingwood loses.

PAM needs a 1) win and a Baytown Lee or 2) a win and a Kingwood loss to advance.

Channelview needs a win and a Kingwood loss to advance.

Who will they play:  Humble will be playing Deer Park, the Division I, #2 seed out of 22-5A. 

If Kingwood advances, they would play Galena Park North Shore, Division I, #1 seed out of 22-5A.  If Channelview advances, they will play Pasadena Memorial, Division II, #2 seed out of 22-5A.  It is not yet who West Brook, Baytown Lee or Memorial would play as it would depend on who else advances out of 21-5A.

22-4A

Who's in:  PN-G (Division I) and Dayton (Division II)

Who's still fighting:  Lumberton (5-1) and Nederland (4-2)

Lumberton would advance with 1) a win or 2) a loss by less than 10 and a Dayton loss.

Nederland would advance with 1) a win and a Dayton win or 2) a win by more than 10 and a Dayton loss  (assuming an 18 point cap on margin of victory tiebreakers).

Who will they play:  PN-G will play Galena Park, Division I represetative from 21-4A. 

If Dayton wins, they will be the Division II, #1 seed and would play either Crosby or Houston Smiley (5-1).  Crosby holds the head to head tiebreaker amongst those two schools with a 52-20 victory in Week 4. 

If Nederland advances, they would be the Division II, #2 seed and would face either Smiley or Crosby.

Lumbertons potential seeding is yet to be determined.

21-3A

Who's in:  West Orange Stark and Kirbyville (Division II)

Who's still fighting:  Jasper (4-2), Silsbee (3-3), Hamshire-Fannett (3-3)

Jasper would make the playoffs with a win or a loss of less than 18 points (assuming an 18 point cap on margin of victory tie breakers). 

Silsbee would advance with a win and a Hamshire-Fannett loss.

Hamshire-Fannett can only advance if they win and Silsbee wins by 18 points or more (assuming an 18 point cap on margin of victory tiebreakers) and force a (close your eyes) a coin flip.

Who will they play:  If Jasper advances to the playoffs, they will be the Division I representative and will play Splendora, the Division I representative from 22-3A.  WO-S would be the Division II, #1 seed, Kirbyville, the Division II, #2 seed and they would play either Cleveland or Coldspring (both 3-1).  Cleveland holds the head to head tiebreaker via a 16-14 win over Coldspring last night.

If Silsbee advances, they will be the Division I representative and will play Splendora in bi-district. 

If Hamshire-Fannett advances, WO-S will be the Division I rep and would play Splendora with Kirbyville being the Division II, #1 seed and Hamshire-Fannett being the Division II, #2 seed and playing either Cleveland or Coldspring.

24-2A

Who's in:  Buna (Division I) and Hardin (Division II)

Who's still fighting:  East Chambers (4-1), Kountze (3-2)

East Chambers will advance with 1) a win or 2) a Kountze loss or 3) a Buna loss. 

Kountze would advance with a win an East Chambers loss and a Buna win.

Who will they play:  Unknown.  The only team out of 23-2A to clinch a playoff spot is Newton.  Four teams, Corrigan-Camden, Woodville, Hemphill and San Augstine, are all tied at 2-2. Newton will be the Division I rep out of that district unless Woodville advances, which would make Woodville the Division I rep.

24-A

Who's in:  Hull-Daisetta (Division I) and West Hardin (Division II)

Who's still fighting:  Evadale (1-2) and High Island (1-2)

Evadale will advance to the playoffs with a win or a High Island loss.

High Island will advance with a win and a Evadale loss.

Who will they play:  Hull Daisetta will play Groveton, the Division I representative out of 23-A.  The Division II reps are Lovelady (#1 seed ) and West Sabine (#2 seed).

TAPPS I-3

Who's in:  Beaumont Kelly and Houston St. Pius

Who's fighting:  Houston St. Thomas (0-2) and Austin St. Michael's (0-2)

TAPPS Division I only guarantees that the top 2 teams from each district will advance to the playoffs.  The third place team may be selected.

Who will they play:  The loser of the Kelly/St. Pius game will play the district champion from TAPPS I-1 District.  Currently, Addison Trinity Christian (4-0) leads that district, followed by Fort Worth Nolan (3-1) and Dallas Bishop Lynch (3-1).  Trinity Christian plays Bishop Lynch this Friday.

According to the brackets put out by TAPPS, the winner of the Kelly/St. Pius game will play either the third place team from District 1, the third place team from District 2, or an independent from Division I depending on a point system where points are awarded for wins and the amount of points provided depends on the classifcation and the winning percentage of the opponent.

TAPPS III-4

Who's in:  Bay Area Christian, Beaumont Legacy Christian, Katy Faith West Academy and Baytown Christian

Who do they play:  Bay Area Christian will play the 4th place team from TAPPS III-3, which would be the loser of the Texas School for the Deaf/San Marcos Baptist game this weekend. 

The winner of the Legacy Christian/Faith West game (for second place in TAPPS III-4) will play the winner of the TSD/San Marcos Baptist game. 

The loser of the Legacy Christian/Faith West game will play Austin Hyde Park Baptist (second place in TAPPS III-3). 

Baytown Christian will play Austin Regents, the district champ out of TAPPS III-4.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami