How deep can they go?

J.R.

yea i agree the broncos are very good...they have to be good to beat the bulldogs like that....i say 3rd round ...but who knows maybe state

as for my mustangs i say....we can go to state but first we have to adjust a couple things like playcalling

Guest dailynews

hey J.R. why dont you go to college and get a degree. Then get certified as a teacher. Get a job at WOS. Work there until you get enough experience to be considered for the OC job. After you do all that, you can get on here and down grade the WOS staff and their play calling ability.

Well, WB has got a great defense and a pretty good offense as well. If our guys play to potential, we could potentially get to the quarterfinals (4th round). WB is most likely gonna see Pasadena South Houston in the first round. If we get past them, then it's looking like FB Clements in the second round. My guess is that we'd probably see Cy-Falls in the third round. The Bruins played a good game against the Glolden Eagles last year in a loss, but I think this years team could beat them. Then there's the Regional Finals, where we'd see Katy. That's where the ride will probably end. While this is a very good WB team, I dont think we've quite got the team that can beat a very good Tiger team, yet. Maybe in a couple more years, but I think our train will get de-railed in the fourth round. BUT, this is the playoffs, where anything can happen. WB might lose in the first round, although not likely. But any of the aforementioned teams could get knocked out before we see them. As I've said before, at this point in the game I'd rather be lucky than good! ;D Good Luck Bruins!

hey daliy if yooh did not know ...well iam a die hard fan for westorange stark mustangs and simply said that we needed to adjust a couple things ...and did not down my mustangs and never will maybe yooh need to go back to college and learn how to read ....

hey daliy if yooh did not know ...well iam a die hard fan for westorange stark mustangs and simply said that we needed to adjust a couple things ...and did not down my mustangs and never will maybe yooh need to go back to college and learn how to read ....

::)

This is comical for so many different reasons. ;D

Guest TravelingBandsman

If things go the way I'd like them to, we'll get Smiley in the first round. I believe we can defeat them, but then our real challenge will come with Texas City who will probably be the ones we meet in round 2. I'm ready for some well-deserved payback to the Stingarees and I'm sure everyone from Dayton is. After that, it's smooth sailing to Round 4 where we could meet La Marque unless Lumberton/Nederland can knock them off.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami