Ozen vs. Memorial Predictions?

We didn't hear this talk when 'boy wonder' was at Kelly.  Now yall fans are packing the gyms and everything.  PA has nothing for BMT hoops, trust me.  Yall will struggle with Kelly and Legacy!  lol.  Now, just playing.  But yall would struggle with Brook and Central.  Last year, yall had some decent roll players.  I think it will be a one man show this year.  Not enough to beat teams that play 'team' ball.

OZEN SHOULD WIN BY 20 IF BOUTTE WOULD GO BOX AND 1.THATS WHAT EVERYONE ELSE DOES TO FRUSTRATE HIM BUT FOR SOME ODD REASON NO ONE ASSIGNED TO HIM TO MAKE HIM WORK TO SCORE INSTEAD OF LAYUPS AND UNCONTESTED 3'S SEE 31 PPG AVG AGAINST OZEN .WITH THAT SAID HE BOAST TO PUT UP 50 ON OZEN OR A CERTAIN RIVAL PLAYER

Guest catfever

I thought that Boutte traditionally ran zone defense.  Does he run man against Memorial?  Boutte probably would not run box and 1 because that would be giving to the fact that his defense can't stop a player.  He might adjust his defense a little, but he is not going to run a box and 1.

Boutte is a smart coach he knows that Brown is going to get his but what scares him is that He isnt the only scorer MHS has. Ozen has more than a reasonable amount of talent to beat the Titans but by 20 is just absurd.

Memorial was beating the Beaumont schools before Brown came back to PA. Port Arthur and Basketball are synonomous with Winning Championships.

Boutte is a smart coach he knows that Brown is going to get his but what scares him is that He isnt the only scorer MHS has. Ozen has more than a reasonable amount of talent to beat the Titans but by 20 is just absurd.

Memorial was beating the Beaumont schools before Brown came back to PA. Port Arthur and Basketball are synonomous with Winning Championships.

We can go back to the Lincoln and Jefferson days and PA has never dominated Beaumont in Basketball.  We have lumped up eachother since the late 80s when Central openned.  I have seen times where Lincoln lost to both BMT schools (5A schools) and still won state in 4A.  When Central went to Stat in  '99 the blew out Lincoln..  it was 32 to 8 in the first quarter.  Linoln lost in the 4A state championship game that year.  And then there is years like McEroys where they swept the beaumont schools. It has always been nic and nak and tic for tak with BMT and PA and it always will be!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83