Who wins?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Port Neches-Groves
    • Central

NDN's will take this one!   

PNG  28

Central 7

This one worries me a little. PNG should win the game, SHOULD win the game. But Central is a LOT more explosive than Vidor is and PNG showed that they can have a bad game when they feel that its not a do or die situation. I hope that PNG goes in with the attitude that this game is a MUST win for them so that they dont have to try to secure a playoff spot against Dayton. If they go into this game like they did against Vidor, they may be playing catch up in the second half.

This one worries me a little. PNG should win the game, SHOULD win the game. But Central is a LOT more explosive than Vidor is and PNG showed that they can have a bad game when they feel that its not a do or die situation. I hope that PNG goes in with the attitude that this game is a MUST win for them so that they dont have to try to secure a playoff spot against Dayton. If they go into this game like they did against Vidor, they may be playing

catch up in the second half.

Don't worry, Mike.  You can bet Burnett has these guys ready......they don't want to lose their perfect record in district.  I think the Vidor game was a wake up call for the NDN's, not to take ANY team lightly.  Actually, it came at a good time.  I feel that experience will catapult us into the playoffs.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124