FEARLESS PREDICTIONS!

Who will win this Friday....

Check out below for the "FEARLESS PREDICTIONS!"

Good luck to all the players and coaches, no matter what side of the pick you are on.  There are two games left for five of the teams in 22-4A.  Make the best of the time you have left on the field.  Friday night should be another spectacular night to play football.  A glorious sunset at kick off should set the tone for some great games!

The predictions can also be read at....

http://www.toupsgraphics.com/fridaynightlights.html

Now then....

The Fearless Predictions...

DISTRICT 22-4A WEEK 6

TOUPS GRAPHICS FEARLESS PREDICTIONS!

Toups Graphics has accurately predicted the winners for the last two weeks. Can he go for the hat trick and get three weeks in a row?

The FEARLESS PREDICTIONS FOLLOW

GAME OF THE WEEK

DAYTON AT NEDERLAND

The Broncos travel to Nederland to take on the one loss Bulldogs. The best defense will win this game. Both teams run similar offenses, so what defense will step up and slow down the other team. The key stat of this game is points allowed in district (similar opponents). Nederland has allowed 95 points while Dayton has allowed only 21. This stat isn't even close and should close all debate on what team has the best defense. Dayton's defense will slow down the Bulldogs enough for the Bronco offense to score enough points to take this game. This game will not be a good memory for the Bulldogs. Losing twice at home to teams wearing purple and white won't settle easy on the stomach for the fans of black and gold. At least the Bulldogs won't have to listen to Cherokee every time the Broncos get a first down or score. This game will settle all debate, PURPLE AND WHITE ON A FIELD OF GREEN, THE PRETTIEST SIGHT YOU'VE EVER SEEN!

TOUPS GRAPHICS FEARLESS PREDICTION

BRONCOS 30 BULLDOGS 14

CENTRAL AT PN-G

Central's playoff hopes were finally buried last week when they got shut out by the Broncos. Meanwhile in Vidor the Indians escaped with a win to remain unbeaten in district. Unfortunately for the Jaguars, who may be hoping to get an upset, this will be the last game played in the current Reservation. Look for the Jaguars to be buried by the tide of emotion and momentum as the Indians defend their home field for the last time. This game could turn ugly for the Jaguars if they throw in the towel. Look for the Indians to churn out over 250 yards of rushing offense. The Jaguars won't get shut out two games in a row, but they won't be able to score enough to keep pace with the Indians. Cherokee plays over 50 times in the last game at the current Reservation as the Indians remain perfect in district.

INDIANS 28 CENTRAL 7

LUMBERTON AT LC-MThis is a year that the Bears do not want to remember. They still are winless this year in district. The Raiders are just two wins away from getting into the playoffs for the first time EVER! An upset here would be devastating for the Raiders. Look for the Raiders to head toward the Sabine River and take the BOJO out of the Bears once again. The Raiders won't look past this game and will win big.

RAIDERS 35 LC-M 14

VIDOR AT OZEN

The Pirates will sail their sinking Black Pearl to "Harvard on the Neches" to take on the Panthers. The aroma from the sulfuric acid plant will be as unpleasant as the season has been for the Pirates. The Pirates have played two excellent games, but the Panthers are getting better and better also. The smell of the sulfuric dioxide won't slow down the Panthers as they play four good quarters and keep the Pirates winless.

PANTHERS 21 PIRATES 7

TOUPS GRAPHICS HAS A 32 AND 12 PREDICTION RECORD

Sorry, but think your predictions will not be accurate this week.  Nederland will pull the upset.  Can't see the Dogs losing twice to a team wearing purple/white.  Neumann will have his team ready for this one.  Every year, Nederland kicks it into "high" gear when it comes to potential playoff spots.  I think the Broncs will probably look at all these stats flying around and go in a little over confident, which, btw, is playing right into Nederland's hands.  The Dogs will take advantage of this and use it to their advantage.  Can't see the Broncos stopping Asa and company....added to this, the Nederland fans, playing at home, will be ready.  Nederland is hungry for a playoff position, just can't see them losing at home.  We beat Nederland, it was a hard, tough game.  The Dogs learned from that.  Just can't see them losing to another purple/white team this year.  Sorry Broncos, this will be your second loss in district.

Nederland 21

Dayton    17

Go Bulldogs !

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83

• Neches: HBP (Runner tagged) F9 Single LF (Runners at corners) SB (Runners 2nd & 3rd) K - swinging F6 Neches strands 2 and scores no one off of 1 hit.
    • First pitch about to be in the books.
    • Chester will be the home team tonight.  Neches Tigers will be the visitors.
    • The locals have almost finished firing the first ever Speaker of the House from Southeast Texas upon direct order of Trump and his minions.   It's a sad day... Locals have decided that being represented by the most powerful man in the House didn't mean anything.... they'd rather a political novice to represent this part of SETX.  And why is that?  He wasn't MAGA enough for them.  Who cares that it will hurt locally... What Trump says, goes.     Just yesterday I saw Trump on television demanding that we fire Phelan... How he's a RINO, weak on the border, etc... why?  Because he wouldn't overlook the criminal actions done by Ken Paxton, one of Trump's key supporters in the effort to overturn the 2020 Election and allow Trump to remain in office despite the will of the voters.   Trump never even mentioned Covey's name, and I doubt he would recognize Covey if Covey walked up with a cup of coffee.  Who cares that it's bad for SETX?  Not the R voters from SETX!   Then I saw Covey's preacher on a different ad tell a bald face lie.  Why should Phelan be fired?  "He put Democrats in positions of power in the House."  Really?  That's been the position of BOTH parties for as long as anybody can remember.  They ALWAYS give the minority party committee chairmanships.  But in 2022 the Rs decided that the practice should stop.  Democrat voters should not be allowed a voice in the crafting of legislation if there is a single majority Republican seat in the House, according to the Rs.  Representative Government?  Never heard of it, huh? Never did I believe that we'd have an abortion ban, constitutional carry, huge cuts for school property taxes, and Texas law enforcement being greenlit to enforce immigration law.  But it all happened while Phelan was speaker.  Without a doubt, the most conservative Speaker, ever.  But still a dirty RINO for not being MAGA enough.  It would be funny if it weren't true.   I've been following politics long enough to remember when Rs couldn't get elected in Texas... I'm confident that we're headed back that direction.  I mean, it's obvious that with population shifts we'll be turning blue eventually.  I think that the behavior of the leadership of the Republican Party is going to cause that shift sooner than expected.  I won't be surprised to see Democrat Senators and possibly even a governor elected within 12 years.  Maybe less.  The Rs will be a party apparatus without a voting base behind them.
    • Yellowjacket faithful are still pouring into Hudson HS’s Gipson Field!!!!  
  • Topics