Reservation Memories

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This sounds kinda cheezy, but actually happened .  My wife and I and our 4 year old son was at a game at the Reservation and our son would not let the Indian Spirit out of his site.  He stood there and mimicked his every move! Of course, we loved it, being PNG fans.  On the way home from that game, our little boy told us he was going to be the Indian Spirit. We said, sure you are son, half-heartedly.  Sure enough, 13 yrs later, he was elected the Indian Spirit for PNG 2004-2005. When the first game was over as Indian Spirit, he called his mother and me down to the track and told us, remember, when I was little, I told you I would be the Indian Spirit.....he said, never let go of a dream....man! that hit home.  Now, I see all these kids, wanting the same thing, involved in PNG seeking their own dreams, but continuing to be shrouded by the teepee of  HONOR, PRIDE, TRADITION!  These kids will continue with the GREAT spirit of PNG in the new stadium for years to come!     

Scalp 'em, Indians, Scalp 'em!                                                                             

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder