BC vs HF Predictions?

Guest RedBirdFan85

it was more like 34-19 kville at halftime.. you need to study up buddy..

Wasn't the score like 35-6 at half.  How is that close.  Bridge City has played hard all year but have been overmatched in all of their games this year.  Upsets can happen, but not this week.

H-F 42 BC 12

You don't know about 9??????

Colton Gureau, Scott Romero, Michael Kosh, Jason Breaux, Cody Eldridge, Hunter Aucoin, Garrett McNeil, Quentin Ilse and Blake Hubbard have missed a majority of the season. Not too mention a senior 2-way-starter out during the off-season, and another projected senior starter moving with his family over the summer.

Colton-broken collar bone

Cody-tore MCL

Hunter-mono

Scott- tore ACL

Aaron Winn- sist or something wrong with his head.

Blake Hubbard is playing again and was out for a few weeks

Michael Kosh is playing again and was out for like 1 game

and i would like to know the 2-way starter your speaking of....

idk where you get your info but there are only 5 injured...

and i would like to know the 2-way starter your speaking of....

I didn't say out with injuries.... I said OUT... didn't really want to post personal stuff about players on a MESSAGE BOARD! It doesn't matter why they are out, it just matters that they are out.....And the 2 way starter was a RB/CB, and a pretty good one at that......

I hope Coop deletes the reply with specific info on the kids!!!!!

Guest RedBirdFan85

I didn't say out with injuries.... I said OUT... didn't really want to post personal stuff about players on a MESSAGE BOARD! It doesn't matter why they are out, it just matters that they are out.....And the 2 way starter was a RB/CB, and a pretty good one at that......

I hope Coop deletes the reply with specific info on the kids!!!!!

i think it'll be more of an offensive affair for both teams.  i know bc's defense has struggled all year but hf's will struggle too since their starting mlb is hurt and i heard but not sure i that hf's nose guard was injured last week also. so taking all of this into accound, i think it comes down to who's offense has the ball last.

i think it'll be more of an offensive affair for both teams.  i know bc's defense has struggled all year but hf's will struggle too since their starting mlb is hurt and i heard but not sure i that hf's nose guard was injured last week also. so taking all of this into accound, i think it comes down to who's offense has the ball last.

i think that BCs Defense will start to come around soon... *knock on wood* but who knows ??? but either way it will be a "good" game

BC gets their 1st "W" when they take out the 'Horns who are looking forward to next week and worrying about K-ville and their play-off hopes.

Next week, the 'Horns get mad and knock off the always emotional K-ville while they are down in the dumps after their loss to Silsbee this week............

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont