BC vs HF Predictions?

What's the latest on HF's QB and Linebacker? I hope Courville is able to play, he looked pretty good when I saw him play against Silsbee. That 32 is a beast as well.

What's the latest on HF's QB and Linebacker? I hope Courville is able to play, he looked pretty good when I saw him play against Silsbee. That 32 is a beast as well.

I believe we lost both of them for the season QB to a foot injury and LB to a knee. OF played really physical that and we were still trying to recover from that pounding that Jasper put on us. We will lose Randall to graduation but hopefully we will have Dustin back for his Senior Year. I wish them well and God Speed on their recoveries.

Guest RedBirdFan85

Hanshire-Fannett will win easily.

They would've won easily, im not going to lie, but now they don't have the starting QB or line backer, big parts of thier succes, and the way BC played Kirbyville 'til halftime I think BC will get the upset and get that first victory..

They would've won easily, im not going to lie, but now they don't have the starting QB or line backer, big parts of thier succes, and the way BC played Kirbyville 'til halftime I think BC will get the upset and get that first victory..

First off, BC has been without about 9 starters on defense all season, not too mention a pretty good 2 way starter out before the year began . . . nobody in BC will be crying anyone a river when it comes to injuries!!!!!

Pretty crappy post. First off, BC has been without about 9 starters on defense all season, not too mention a pretty good 2 way starter out before the year began . . . nobody in BC will be crying anyone a river when it comes to injuries!!!!!

i dont know about 9 guys being out on injuries but there are about 5 on the sidelines rooting for their team every game. I think next year will be going the opposite way. I think that BC will go ATLEAST 5-5 next season. BC CAN win this game... but it will come down to who wants it the most. BC has played GREAT games up until the 2nd half then they just shut down... i dont believe it is a physical conditioning problem but a mental one. i dont think they want it enough to go out for 48 minutes and play each snap like its their last... but lets wait and see what will happen.

I believe we lost both of them for the season QB to a foot injury and LB to a knee. OF played really physical that and we were still trying to recover from that pounding that Jasper put on us. We will lose Randall to graduation but hopefully we will have Dustin back for his Senior Year. I wish them well and God Speed on their recoveries.

not necessarily...the report i got today was that the QB was ok to play by his doctor as long as he could easily walk on his foot without crutches...he started out with the crutches this morning but was without them by the end of the day...as of today he didn't practice but he will most likely be playing Friday night and if not we have back up QB's that can fill in for him. As far as our linebacker...he hasn't been released yet and is still under doctor's care, hopefully he will get a good report and if we don't have him back this week hopefully we will have him back for K-ville. 

i dont know about 9 guys being out on injuries but there are about 5 on the sidelines rooting for their team every game. I think next year will be going the opposite way. I think that BC will go ATLEAST 5-5 next season. BC CAN win this game... but it will come down to who wants it the most. BC has played GREAT games up until the 2nd half then they just shut down... i dont believe it is a physical conditioning problem but a mental one. i dont think they want it enough to go out for 48 minutes and play each snap like its their last... but lets wait and see what will happen.

You don't know about 9??????

Colton Gureau, Scott Romero, Michael Kosh, Jason Breaux, Cody Eldridge, Hunter Aucoin, Garrett McNeil, Quentin Ilse and Blake Hubbard have missed a majority of the season. Not too mention a senior 2-way-starter out during the off-season, and another projected senior starter moving with his family over the summer.

Guest car ramrod

Wasn't the score like 35-6 at half.  How is that close.  Bridge City has played hard all year but have been overmatched in all of their games this year.  Upsets can happen, but not this week.

H-F 42 BC 12

Wasn't the score like 35-6 at half.  How is that close.  Bridge City has played hard all year but have been overmatched in all of their games this year.  Upsets can happen, but not this week.

H-F 42 BC 12

ok i dont see how you can say this will be a blowout game... OF beat HF and BC SHOULD have beat OF... their main problem is the 2nd half. the 1st half tends to be decent... i know that BC has giving up 5 times as many points as they've made but i will have to say BC will win this one by a TD or less... Good luck to both teams but GO BC!! lol

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83