Bh vs Bc game three

Guest etbu

Guest Jody

Game three today-Baytown Robert E Lee High School. Anything could happen in this game of baseball, however I hope my Eagles come out swinging.

BC have a safe drive over. Here are directions:

I-10 West to Mont Belvieu - you have to go over the Trinity River now :D

Exit Hwy 146 in Mont Belvieu and turn left on hwy 146

Take hwy 146 into Baytown and exit Garth Road turn left on Garth (about 5 miles)

Follow Garth road unitl it dead ends at Decker Drive turn left on Decker (about 2 miles)

Stay in the right hand lane and veer right onto Market street (about 1/2 mile) There will be the Lee College Tennis Courts on your right when you turn.

Imeediately get in left hand lane and look for a Large Church on left (about 1/4 mile)

The ball field is behind the Church and the drive way to the ball field is just past the church entrance. Parking and facilities are not very good so get there early.

My prediction and opinion..

Lee high school is a launching pad...look for high scoring...

Keys for BC...limit the K's....you are going to see a righty..BC hammers righties....

Keys for BH...attack attack attack.....put the pressure on the BC defense...havn't been tested defensively all year....put the ball on the ground and things will happen

It will be hot and the pressure will be rising....

BC 14

BH 9

GO CARDINALS there no way they will beat ya'll 2 in a row . the cardinals won't play that bad back to back i seen yhem play Nederland twice .i be at the Nederland game so GOOD LUCK

Untill yesterday No one including myself would believe BC could get Run rulled Either :lol:

Have a safe Trip Cardinals seya in Baytown @ 2:00, I'll be the guy in Blue if would like to say hi :lol:

Win or lose today both teams have played great this year unfortunatly one has to go home today.

Go BH one more in Baby!!!!!

Guest Jody

GO CARDINALS there no way they will beat ya'll 2 in a row . the cardinals won't play that bad back to back i seen yhem play Nederland twice .i be at the Nederland game so GOOD LUCK

You need to be in grammer 101..... :D

Jeff Stringer of BC completely handcuff a very good hitting club in Barbers Hill. He's curveball was tight and he threw it for strikes. For a guy who hasn't had a lot of innings, it was amazing how many 2-0 and 3-0 counts he threw the curve for strikes.

Today's game, BC made a statement. With Angelle, Stringer, Meeks all throwing well, plus with Hayman, who has proven many times he can produce and will get back on track, this weekends performance should set up well for the run.

Brett Day continues to swing a hot bat, Jackson with 2 HR's along with Dishon and Sparks HR's was some longball power today.

Barbers Hill has some very good talent. The catcher is one of best I've seen in the area. Barrera can play for anyone and Hales is a diamond in the rough.

Guest Jody

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Jody' date='

If you are going to go GRAMMAR smack....at least spell GRAMMAR the way GRAMMAR is supposed to be spelled...

GRAMMAR doesn't have a e in it....

and for $hits and Giggles don't edit your post!!!!

:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P

:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P[/quote']

I thought someone would appreciate that. Notice it took someone from outside or Orange to catch it...... :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder