Kountze Vs. E.C

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kountze plays very well at home....

this should be a good game though...Kountze has go to play harder then them to win...take out tramain and running game and they wont go anywhere...hopefully they run into that red wall!

Tramain will be out about the end of the third quarter replaced by the 2nd string.  Sorry Kountze,  I have to give EC this one 28-7

Tramain will be out about the end of the third quarter replaced by the 2nd string.  Sorry Kountze,  I have to give EC this one 28-7

Tramain will not get any rest  Friday night because Kountze will bring Pain, EC I think coming off of a huge game can be knocked off for the first time this year.

Go Kountze Go !!!!!

EC was better last year than this year... and kountze is better this year than last year! Ask any ec player if the game last year was a tough one... the answer will be yes. Kountze had 5 turnovers and didnt get blown out. this year is different and EC is gonna get upset. my pick Kountze 28- EC 20

Reckon we'll see tonight.

I guarantee the EC players and coaches aren't looking past tonight's game.

EC was better last year than this year... and kountze is better this year than last year! Ask any ec player if the game last year was a tough one... the answer will be yes. Kountze had 5 turnovers and didnt get blown out. this year is different and EC is gonna get upset. my pick Kountze 28- EC 20

Right, bet the house on it.

EC - 42

Kountze-7

Over by halftime.

EC had 5 turnovers against a very good buna team last week and still won. If EC can hang on to the ball they will blow them out.If not it will be close. TT will get some rest in the third Qtr.Game should be over by then. I say EC-38  Kountze-14

I don't know on what you're basing your assessment of last year's EC team and this year's EC team. I tire of this kind of unsupported conjecture. Save your fingers the typing and your brain the effort of hunt & peck.

Guest Grinder

i think some of the kountze people think this is the basketball thread.

Ec 35

kountze 7

[/quote/) Kountze is very capable of winning,plus they have way more class. Lions are a very strong team. Hope Kountze has some decent refs. I understand all refs from the Buna/EC game were terminated from calling anymore games, and UIL is currently reviewing game tape. Someone needs to review it. The KOUNTZE LIONS ARE STRONG ENOUGH FOR THE UPSET.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder