Lumberton at Little Cypress-Mauriceville Predictions

Guest TravelingBandsman

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how people that know absolutely nothing about football or the team they're bad mouthing get on here and talk. Do you think before you type?!? For Pigskinmom... your right, you should know if LCM conditions cause i saw you out there running gashers after practice with the team last week...where has conditioning been a problem at any time in any game? Have you even been to a LCM game? And for J.R. .... you say LCM sucks? They must have just had a good day when they played WOS huh? And yes WOS came out on top... they played hard and ill congradulate them on that but LCM did a heck of a job containing that back and QB of theirs...This is a Prediction Post...if you want to talk about LCM's "never gonna win" football program and their "conditioning problems" then make your own thread...otherwise quit talking about stuff you dont know

or maybe you should accept the truth that your team is no good this year....mine hasnt been for fourty years

LUMBERTON AT LC-M

This is a year that the Bears do not want to remember. They still are winless this year in district. The Raiders are just two wins away from getting into the playoffs for the first time EVER! An upset here would be devastating for the Raiders. Look for the Raiders to head toward the Sabine River and take the BOJO out of the Bears once again. The Raiders won't look past this game and will win big.

TOUPS GRAPHICS FEARLESS PREDICTION

RAIDERS 35 LC-M 14

hey bhawk i know how it is at lcm i played for them. ....first hand so u can not get on here and tell me i dont know what iam talking about....this season is not a suprise to me or any other season....they do no conditioning....they are not discpline at all....look iam not bashing none of the players they have tremendous talent over .....i take back what i said earlier about their atheletic program is a joke ...i mean baseball and volleyball they are pretty good.....and you say that they played good against wos this year....if you was at the game you would see why they did not win big ....dude its called FEILD CONDITIONS  that feild was not cut for days and they watered that feild down so wos would not be able to switch gears on them or cut juke or anything else .......i should no i was there before pregame....so before you get on here and try to tell me something know what ur talking about

hey bhawk i know how it is at lcm i played for them. ....first hand so u can not get on here and tell me i dont know what iam talking about....this season is not a suprise to me or any other season....they do no conditioning....they are not discpline at all....look iam not bashing none of the players they have tremendous talent over .....i take back what i said earlier about their atheletic program is a joke ...i mean baseball and volleyball they are pretty good.....and you say that they played good against wos this year....if you was at the game you would see why they did not win big ....dude its called FEILD CONDITIONS  that feild was not cut for days and they watered that feild down so wos would not be able to switch gears on them or cut juke or anything else .......i should no i was there before pregame....so before you get on here and try to tell me something know what ur talking about

o get over it...field conditions? are you serious? if you were there before pregame then you must have had your umbrella because it poured...that is why the game got pushed back on rain delay huh? quit makin excuses because wos only scored 6 on a non winning team...

you know iam not making excuses for my boyz thatz ok it happens sometimes but get this ......WE STILL ONE .....lol....thatz all that matter at the end of the day . but right after the game i wished the bears best of luck through their season and looks to me that did not help them at all....well they might as well try to get some stats for salter and guy so they can get some nice scholarships.....and i feel so sorry for them next year because they are goin  to be filled with junior boyz

the field that was awful, but that was not the reason that wos had problems.  that was a different lcm team out there then.  they busted their butts that night.  maybe that is what hurt them for the year, to hold wos & go into ot, maybe they got overconfident?  i kind of doubt it though.  i think the problems are run, run, run & those little squib kicks...

Back to your corners boys. The grass is cut, the field is dry, and there is a chance some crow could be eaten. I've seen some strange things happen before. LCM by 3. How do you say it, Hold the rope? ;D

I conceed that Lumberton is probably the better team this year, but you're right...stranger things have happened.  LCM has not played real well this year, but they are not without talent.  Very few people are even giving this game much thought, but they don't cancel the game just because one team is 7-1 and the other is 1-7.

Go Bears!

Guest maverick24

I conceed that Lumberton is probably the better team this year, but you're right...stranger things have happened.  LCM has not played real well this year, but they are not without talent.  Very few people are even giving this game much thought, but they don't cancel the game just because one team is 7-1 and the other is 1-7.

Go Bears!

Are you trying to be funny?  Probably the better team GET  REAL!!!!

I promise you this the Raidernation Coaches and Players have given this game and this team a great deal of thought.

They are not looking past this game and this team The Bears are wounded and that makes them Dangerous they have nothing to lose and all to win. We  are a better team and we will show up ready to play.

Raidernation by 28

I promise you this the Raidernation Coaches and Players have given this game and this team a great deal of thought.

They are not looking past this game and this team The Bears are wounded and that makes them Dangerous they have nothing to lose and all to win. We  are a better team and we will show up ready to play.

Raidernation by 28

I agree that Lumberton should and probably will win this game, but in years past Lumberton was one of the few teams LCM had a good chance of beating on a regular basis and did. I find it strange that you come on here crowing like you've been a dominate force in the district for a while. Win a couple more years before you act has if your a world beater. imo. Good luck to both teams.

Raidernation by 28

Why do you think that was meant to be funny?

I really do think they are PROBABLY the better team this season.  My point was that they have to prove it!  I hope the Bears play strong and make you earn everything you get.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed

• Besides all that it’s terrible for you. stick to water people 
    • lol, do what you gotta do, sure glad no nonsense occurs on the sports side. smh
    • Talk about Chicken Little. Do I need to rename the forum again? This forum is becoming a joke and an embarrassment to the site.
    • This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up All Times Central - Game times and  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  subject to change The following four Super Regionals will be played Friday June 7th, Saturday June 8th & *Sunday June 9th for the if necessary or weather-delayed games.  Knoxville Super Regional (#1 Tennessee -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) 2:00 PM Evansville vs Tennessee (ESPN2) 10:00AM Tennessee vs Evansville (ESPN2) 5:00 PM Tennessee vs. Evansville* (ESPNU) Tallahassee Super Regional (#8 Florida St. -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) 11:00 AM Connecticut vs Florida St. (ESPN) 10:00 AM Florida St. vs Connecticut (ESPN) 11:00 AM Connecticut vs Florida St.* (ESPN2) Chapel Hill Super Regional (#4 North Carolina -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) 5:00 PM West Virginia vs North Carolina (ESPN2) 7:00 PM North Carolina vs West Virginia (ESPN2) 2:00 PM West Virginia vs North Carolina* (ESPN2) Charlottesville Super Regional (#12 Virginia -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) 6:00 PM K-State vs Virginia (ESPNU) 2:00 PM Virginia vs K-State (ESPNU) 2:00 PM K-State vs Virginia* (ESPNU) The following four Super Regionals will be played Saturday June 8th, Sunday June 9th & *Monday June 10th for the if necessary or weather-delayed games. Lexington Super Regional (#2 Kentucky -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) 5:00 PM Oregon St. vs Kentucky (ESPNU) 8:00 PM Kentucky vs Oregon St. (ESPNU) TBA Oregon St. vs Kentucky* (TBA) Athens Super Regional (#7 Georgia -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) 11:00 AM North Carolina St. vs Georgia (ESPNU) 11:00 AM Georgia vs North Carolina St. (ESPNU) TBA North Carolina St. vs Georgia* (TBA) College Station Regional (#3 Fightin' Texas Aggies -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) 1:00 PM Oregon vs Fightin' Texas Aggies (ESPN2) 6:30 PM Fightin' Texas Aggies vs Oregon (ESPN2) TBA Oregon vs Fightin' Texas Aggies (TBA) Clemson Regional (#6 Clemson -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) 1:00 PM Florida vs Clemson (ESPN) 1:30 PM Clemson vs Florida (ESPN) TBA Florida vs Clemson* (TBA)
    • We had the same type of rules when Coach Stone was at PNG. 
  • Topics