Beaumont Central at Port Neches-Groves Predictions

Guest TravelingBandsman

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the stadium next to the school wont' be there anymore?  They moving locations?  I thought they was just changing to turf or something.

Stadium will be in the same place, basically.  They are tearing down the old stadium and building a brand new one there with turf, 3 story press box, etc.  Very nice stadium. Here's the website for the sketches.

http://www.admin.pngisd.org/Bond/PowerPoints/PNG_Stadium_DD%20Presentation-09-11-07_compressed.pdf

CENTRAL AT PN-G

Central's playoff hopes were finally buried last week when they got shut out by the Broncos. Meanwhile in Vidor the Indians escaped with a win to remain unbeaten in district. Unfortunately for the Jaguars, who may be hoping to get an upset, this will be the last game played in the current Reservation. Look for the Jaguars to be buried by the tide of emotion and momentum as the Indians defend their home field for the last time. This game could turn ugly for the Jaguars if they throw in the towel. Look for the Indians to churn out over 250 yards of rushing offense. The Jaguars won't get shut out two games in a row, but they won't be able to score enough to keep pace with the Indians. Cherokee plays over 50 times in the last game at the current Reservation as the Indians remain perfect in district.

TOUPS GRAPHICS FEARLESS PREDICTION

INDIANS 28 CENTRAL 7

I am so dissapointed....  You finally make coaching and line-up changes in week 8?  If the starters won't give 100% effort its time to start putting in the guys who want to play....  to much talent and no on the field leader.  Brandon would be livid if the blocking was this bad last year....  He would be very vocal to the guys up front, but no leader this year.  Like I said I love you Jags but I cannot pick you in a victory.  21-21 PNG!

I can't take it anymore...you so-so Jag fans have no clue!  Brandon was not a vocal leader...in fact Big B was no leader at all; he made plays.  Most important game of year last year and he misses practice.  I played for Stowers and his the best thing Central has!  They don't give him jack!  He can't get his kids in the Athletic period unlike the Brook and every other team in our district.  IF you were a real fan you would pick em' every week and be there rather than dawg em'.  With fans like y'all no wonder coaches leave all the time and we have to start over again.  I played for Stowers and he helped me more than you will ever know!  Jags win this one b/c our fan gave up the fight and we got something to prove!

I can't take it anymore...you so-so Jag fans have no clue!  Brandon was not a vocal leader...in fact Big B was no leader at all; he made plays.  Most important game of year last year and he misses practice.  I played for Stowers and his the best thing Central has!  They don't give him jack!  He can't get his kids in the Athletic period unlike the Brook and every other team in our district.  IF you were a real fan you would pick em' every week and be there rather than dawg em'.  With fans like y'all no wonder coaches leave all the time and we have to start over again.  I played for Stowers and he helped me more than you will ever know!  Jags win this one b/c our fan gave up the fight and we got something to prove!

I not so-so.. Just fustruated...  I like Stowers... don't like the OC...  If you played for Stowers you are young.. I played for Dixon and have been a fan for many years before..  Im talking 1988 here..  I know the offense has never been great at Central and it is fusturating seeing no change with new coaches year in and year out. 

And another thing!  You can't judge my fanhood young buck!!!  I have been through many moons of good and bad seasons... I've danced in the bleachers and cheered when we lost and when we won.  I have seen so much Jag football that I dream about it at night...  I wait every season just for openning day.  I am a real fan... and a realistic fan!!!  The false gander of ultimate pride you throw at me is for the birds...  I have spent days horse, can't speak from cheering and yelling for this school! Please don't fix your lip to question my dedication...  I still have the right to voice my opinion good or bad.

I seen Brandon (though I don't know him personally) go completely off on  a person for missing a block..  That shows passion... this year I have seen body gestures but no mouth...  Passion could push something into these kids.

I not so-so.. Just fustruated...  I like Stowers... don't like the OC...  If you played for Stowers you are young.. I played for Dixon and have been a fan for many years before..  Im talking 1988 here..  I know the offense has never been great at Central and it is fusturating seeing no change with new coaches year in and year out. 

And another thing!  You can't judge my fanhood young buck!!!  I have been through many moons of good and bad seasons... I've danced in the bleachers and cheered when we lost and when we won.  I have seen so much Jag football that I dream about it at night...  I wait every season just for openning day.  I am a real fan... and a realistic fan!!!  The false gander of ultimate pride you throw at me is for the birds...  I have spent days horse, can't speak from cheering and yelling for this school! Please don't fix your lip to question my dedication...   I still have the right to voice my opinion good or bad.

I seen Brandon (though I don't know him personally) go completely off on  a person for missing a block..  That shows passion... this year I have seen body gestures but no mouth...  Passion could push something into these kids.

Damn Good post ST.....

And another thing!  You can't judge my fanhood young buck!!!  I have been through many moons of good and bad seasons... I've danced in the bleachers and cheered when we lost and when we won.  I have seen so much Jag football that I dream about it at night...  I wait every season just for openning day.  I am a real fan... and a realistic fan!!!  The false gander of ultimate pride you throw at me is for the birds...  I have spent days horse, can't speak from cheering and yelling for this school! Please don't fix your lip to question my dedication...   I still have the right to voice my opinion good or bad.

Well listen here, OLD DUDE!  I do know Big B and his deal after every series was to go to the bench and chill!  Just ask those Lamarque Coogs about his passion.  I'm glad you get your panties in bunch being all upset after games...but then you come on here with all these fans from other towns and bash your beloved Jags...With all the adversity that they go through you have no freakin' clue.  Some of y'all who say you go to the practices are lying...We have the same parents and fans at practice everyday and none of them are from the class of 88!  That's some buuullll!  We get excited about the same things but you'll neva hear me talking crap like you and the BMTSoulja.  IF you want some changes, lets see y'all show up at practice next week to give some words of wisdom and you see the stress these guys go through now...not 20yrs ago in dino-age! ::)

Well coaches coach, and I do my job, I do work!  Its a coaches job to be at practice and its a fans job to show support at games.  Maybe the problem is all those parents and fans there at practice instead of letting the cocahes do their job... I still have a right to an opinion... And I still have a right to voice it... I have never bashed the Jags...  I have given a synopsis of what I have seen.  I have been honest with myself and others...  I THINK YOU JUST HAVE A COMPLEX!!!

If I was wrong about Brandon so be it!!!! Thank you for correcting me. But there was still more passion on the field last year.  I have been through the same adversity...  I went to Central... In a tougher time...  I have been watchin since '88 but I am not THAT old!!!

Well listen here, OLD DUDE!  I do know Big B and his deal after every series was to go to the bench and chill!  Just ask those Lamarque Coogs about his passion.  I'm glad you get your panties in bunch being all upset after games...but then you come on here with all these fans from other towns and bash your beloved Jags...With all the adversity that they go through you have no freakin' clue.  Some of y'all who say you go to the practices are lying...We have the same parents and fans at practice everyday and none of them are from the class of 88!  That's some buuullll!  We get excited about the same things but you'll neva hear me talking crap like you and the BMTSoulja.  IF you want some changes, lets see y'all show up at practice next week to give some words of wisdom and you see the stress these guys go through now...not 20yrs ago in dino-age! ::)

Why are you even saying my name?  Do you know That I sat through the 1-9 season in 2001 and in 2004?  Those were frustrating seasons and I went to every game.  I dont' know why your questioning our fanhood.  I have nothing to prove.  Guys on this board and other boards know I've been supporting the Jags since I even went to the school.  I've had heated altercations with Brook and Ozen fans in person standing up for the Maroon and Gray.  Yea, I'm not going see the Jags this week, but I will be there in spirit and I have an Indian contact that I'll be calling every 5 mins.  And I'll be at the brook game with my Maroon and gray shirt with my Central butt cushion.   If you would have done your research,  you would know that me and shorttexas are very passionate Jag fans.

Dude has 2 posts and he thinks he can call people out.  Every conversation I have with Soulja starts and ends with him talk about his Jags.  This kid doesnt have a clue.  Short and Soulja dont let this rookie get under your skin, if he sticks around he will see where your allegiance lies.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124