BC 12 BH 8 Final game 1

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good game Eagles!!!! Angelle gives up 8 runs to BH!!!!!!! If Angelle is head and shoulders above the rest of the BC staff then the Cardinals could be in touble!!!!! From my source Huffmans Pitchers Bagley or Listi are defenitly as good or better than Angelle. I'm shocked after all that I have heard about this team that BH made it a game!! Some even tought BC would be finished with BH by 3 innings and Angelle would rest :lol: Can't wait till tomorrow win or lose I think BH showed the state and posibly east Texas that they can play.

Congrats BC seeya tomorrow

The Source...Let me guess..Jody? Ther're not as good as Angelle. There good don't get me wrong. heck even Angelle can have a bad game every blue moon like he did tonight..

Bad Game or better competition?????

An unbiased view.....

after seeing both...Bagley and Angelle...

Angelle is much more polished than Bagley and has better control...Bagley throws 2-3 mph harder than Angelle....Bagley just gets up there and throws the ball hard...his mechanics look a little suspect...

Bagley is a really big kid and i look for him to be throwing 5-6 mph faster in college once his injury fully heals and he gets with a good college pitching coach that shows him what he needs to do to perfect his mechanics...

I wouldnt neccesarily say one is better than the other at this point...Sounds Angelle may not have had his good stuff tonite...it happens

Guest GoStangs

I think BH showed the state and posibly east Texas that they can play.

They showed they can have a game where they can hit, but they also gave up a dozen runs. Sorry, but that's not something that's going to turn a lot of heads...

An unbiased view.....

after seeing both...Bagley and Angelle...

Angelle is much more polished than Bagley and has better control...Bagley throws 2-3 mph harder than Angelle....Bagley just gets up there and throws the ball hard...his mechanics look a little suspect...

Bagley is a really big kid and i look for him to be throwing 5-6 mph faster in college once his injury fully heals and he gets with a good college pitching coach that shows him what he needs to do to perfect his mechanics...

I wouldnt neccesarily say one is better than the other at this point...Sounds Angelle may not have had his good stuff tonite...it happens

I'm not saying Angelle didn't have a bad night, but it is funny that most on this board would assume that it was a bad night. Instead of possibly just possibly BH might be better thatnwhat BC is used to playing. I said it earlier that BC will begin to be tested starting this round.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont