Has Jasper Become A One Man Team Now

skipper

Scoring summary

JAS -- Domique Bailey 24-yard run. PAT Failed kick ( ), 04:43, 1st.

HF -- Randall Courville 57-yard pass to Chris Smith. PAT Kick ( Blake Tiner ), 02:37, 1st.

JAS -- Domique Bailey 11-yard pass to Malcolm Bronson. PAT Failed 2 Pt Run ( ), 00:35, 1st.

JAS -- Malcolm Bronson 2-yard run. PAT Failed 2 Pt Run ( ), 01:55, 2nd.

JAS -- Domique Bailey 31-yard run. PAT Failed kick ( ), 10:39, 3rd.

HF -- Blake Tiner 29-yard field goal, 06:06, 3rd.

JAS -- Domique Bailey 48-yard pass to Malcolm Bronson. PAT Failed kick ( ), 05:45, 3rd.

JAS -- Domique Bailey 10-yard pass to Ryan Bronson. PAT Kick ( Zach Riggins ), 09:35, 4th.

HF -- Hagan Daigle 1-yard run. PAT Failed kick ( ), 04:51, 4th.

Jasper

Passing

Name              Comp Att  Pct  Yds TD INT

Domique Bailey    6    9  66.67  108  3  0

Rushing

Name              Att  Yds  Yds/Att Long TD 

Domique Bailey    21  169    8.05      0    2

Their not a one-man TEAM, but they have  player that's in a league by himself, his name is......DOMONIQUE BAILEY. He's an exceptional talent,has a thirst to win and his  leadership skills have taken off, primary due to his great play. NO player is 21-3A is playing better, in fact, he's playing like the MVP on 21-3A. If you don't buy what I am selling, check out the statson this kid, and by the way,  the dawgs are 3-0 with him under center.

Their not a one-man TEAM, but they have  player that's in a league by himself, his name is......DOMONIQUE BAILEY. He's an exceptional talent,has a thirst to win and his  leadership skills have taken off, primary due to his great play. NO player is 21-3A is playing better, in fact, he's playing like the MVP on 21-3A. If you don't buy what I am selling, check out the statson this kid, and by the way,  the dawgs are 3-0 with him under center.

League by himself??  Malcolm Bronson is the best player on that team.  Bailey is a speedster and his skills are really paying huge dividends.  If Jasper continues to develop a passing game they will only get better. 

As far as the best in the district..of the players I have seen that belongs to DPG of WOS.

League by himself??  Malcolm Bronson is the best player on that team.  Bailey is a speedster and his skills are really paying huge dividends.  If Jasper continues to develop a passing game they will only get better. 

As far as the best in the district..of the players I have seen that belongs to DPG of WOS.

Bailey is not really a speedster. He is unbelieveably quick and has moves that will make you wonder if you really saw what you saw, but as far as pure speed he is not even in the top 3 fastest on Jaspers team. If you were at the game Friday night you would have seem him get run down at least twice by number 42 from H-F.

I have to agree. Although I have not seen the kid yet, "A league by himself" is an awfully bold statement.

Bailey is not really a speedster. He is unbelieveably quick and has moves that will make you wonder if you really saw what you saw, but as far as pure speed he is not even in the top 3 fastest on Jaspers team. If you were at the game Friday night you would have seem him get run down at least twice by number 42 from H-F.

Sure he got run down..he moves a lot East and West looking for room.  That tends to get you run down from behind.  The kid is fast.  If he isn't the fastest on the team that is nothing but a good thing for the Dogs.  Did Stubblefield play in that game?  I don't recall hearing his name (speakers were too far away to hear much).

Bailey has giveing jasper the lift that they needed but coach brooks has done a very good job moveing this off. around.With Bailey,Brooks,and Bronson in the back filed they are hard to stop.And with Bailey getting the passing game down jasper will be a hole lot better.But don't for get about Jasper Big D they are doing a soild job.

Looks like he'll be a star, but he has equals at Silsbee and WO-S. Hypolite is a junior, and Johnson is a sophomore who has D1 written all over him. All three are a bit raw, but should make for a spectacular "QB district" next year (and the year after, as the Mustangs' JV QB is a soon-to-be superstar).

I really wonder if Dominique was at quarterback versus Kirbyville would Pierece Rhodes even be in the conversation. Personally, I think not because I believe Jasper would have beaten Kirbyville with his leadership.......but we will never know.

This talk about being the best player in the district is WAY, WAY premature. I'm sure he has sparked excitement in the Jasper program and with fans. Keep it in perspective though. They have only beaten one team where the outcome was questionable. BC and OF, this year, will make a lot of players look like super stars. 

I really wonder if Dominique was at quarterback versus Kirbyville would Pierece Rhodes even be in the conversation. Personally, I think not because I believe Jasper would have beaten Kirbyville with his leadership.......but we will never know.

He's only played 3 games. Settle down.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami