What's going on in Sabine Pass???

2qwik4u

I am still curious as to who exactly these "transfers" are that Sabine Pass is supposed to be picking up. With all the talk that's been going on they're pretty good, but I haven't gotten any names, positions, freshman sophmore junior senior, where they came from. Could someone please inform me with some better info other than they're good and will be in the playoffs this season. Please.

You must play for Sabine Pass ghostt.....look son, I love the team spirit but I am saddened to say that if the two kids on the JV team last year were the "transfers" then it's not going to get ya'll over the hump (4th place). Now I'm not saying that the kids on the JV were the ones everyone is talking about but nobody is telling me who these kids are??? The Sabine Pass varsity lost their entire starting five last year, and their bench was horrible....it's going to take a miracle for them to take BS, HD, or spurger for a playoff spot. Just give me some names or where they play on the floor, that's all. If I keep getting replies like "does dat help" then I can reassure myself in saying that no one will have to worry with Sabine Pass this season.

• 2 weeks later...

actually two of them are from memorial high

the other two came straight out of middle school

this year the two from memorial are seniors and juniors

the other two are just sophomores

one of the sophomores played aau by the way

were still a young team, but i wouldnt count us out of playoffs just yet

we will have to see come season

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder