Jasper Poses BigTest For HF

Hear we ago again another dad gum spread offense. I hope HF is ready, we had one of our 3 year starters in the defensive backfield go down with a knee injury last week against Silsbee.  I do not

think it was a major injury however any injury is not good. I hope he is feeling better and recovers quickly.

Hear we ago again another dad gum spread offense. I hope HF is ready, we had one of our 3 year starters in the defensive backfield go down with a knee injury last week against Silsbee.  I do not

think it was a major injury however any injury is not good. I hope he is feeling better and recovers quickly.

would you be talking about shane romero by any chance?

Yes, I just did not want to mention any names. Do you know if he is okay to play?

sorry but i wanted to clarify because just from what i've seen he comes over to the sidelines a couple times a game with little injuries and talks to the trainer but it is never anything major. in saying that, i didnt see the silsbee game but from the couple games i have seen, i'd say he's probably good to go.

i mean the guy no disrespect when i say this, i am just saying what i see from the stands.

how did the sub varsity teams turn out last night? have you heard?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    newyourk01
    Newest Member
    newyourk01