Warren This Season?

Isn't Warren just now getting some key players to there team from Football i'm not sure but i know Mcbee was the QB and Nash was an Wide Recieiver and i believe there big defensive player played too. but warren is not going to get overlooked trust me they have a very solid starting 5 but the reason they won't hang with kountze is they will get tired im going to say they will be very close within halftime probably down by 10 and at the end lose by 25 or 30.. Warren will go as far as they bench want them to go.

No matter who warren has coming back from last year they didnt have anyone that could compete with Tramain Thomas or the rest of the E.C. b-ball team. Even the players they lost couldn't compete what exactly makes you'll think they can this year?

They competeded last year.  EC took 2 of 3 with no blowouts. But this year EC doesn't have the experienced shooters they had last year, and Warren does.  This will be a huge difference.  When Thomas was stopped (which I admit was not often) he had much help on the outside.  They are gone. There may have some guys moving up but there is no substitute for experience.  Nash, Sims, McBee, Swinney, Andrews and Jennings have all been varsity starters for 2 to 3 years,  Riley, Young, Blackshear and Hulett were also on the varsity. And this year Warren will have a deep bench for a change. Warren will be Okay and are not scared of TT anymore.

I know it's going to take a few games for the boys coming out of football. I may be wrong but I think all the starters was there except Mcbee. Matt & Paul could not get any thing to fall and they had no one to match up with the big's from spurger.

The kids that started yesterday haven't been on the court together since last summer.This was strictly an opportunity for them to get on the court,they had absolutely no practice time so the offense and defense were taught between quarters.Throw in the fact Sims has had a severe case of the flu for the past week and you get the end result.The kids played Woodville well and won ,of course Woodville was in the same boat as Warren finishing the football season the night before.The 2 biggest areas Warren will have to correct will be handling the press and getting the ball in the shooters hands.Sims shot the ball 2 times in 2 quarters against Spurger hitting 1- 3 and missing 1.He did shoot it pretty well against Wdvl,scoring 12 in 2 quarters.Matt simply needs the ball ,when they get it to him he will score.Don't put a whole lot in this I don't think this is the same club you'll see in a couple of weeks.

i know ec has thomas,and i agree, he is an awsome athlete, but remember, it takes 5, not one, im not saying warrens gonna blow past everybody, cuz were not, were gonna have to bring our "A" game when we play all of these teams, but, if warren beats ec and kountze at their house, look out boys, give warren about two weeks and let us get back in the groove. we havent had any practice and coach carter told us to keep our heads up, he entered us in that scrimmage just to play agianst some new compitition. that was the first actuall game since summer league. we play jasper friday and i honestly dont think we'll be ready, but jasper still in football, so me might make it, but like i said, give  us a good two weeks of solid practice, and warren will live up to its potential, i promise

i know ec has thomas,and i agree, he is an awsome athlete, but remember, it takes 5, not one, im not saying warrens gonna blow past everybody, cuz were not, were gonna have to bring our "A" game when we play all of these teams, but, if warren beats ec and kountze at their house, look out boys, give warren about two weeks and let us get back in the groove. we havent had any practice and coach carter told us to keep our heads up, he entered us in that scrimmage just to play agianst some new compitition. that was the first actuall game since summer league. we play jasper friday and i honestly dont think we'll be ready, but jasper still in football, so me might make it, but like i said, give  us a good two weeks of solid practice, and warren will live up to its potential, i promise

that seems unlikely but if it does happen u can say Warren has the most underated team in the state

cma123 , i played in that game, and the only thing i can say, besides that warren hasnt had practice yet, and we were missing mcbee and jennings,is that spurgers a good 1A team and they practice year around lol, ya cant expect warren to totally compete with that. everybody except 3 kids were in football, 2 of our starters hadnt even touched a basketball in forever. coacher carter took swinney and andrews out way before the game was over, so thats why the score was so high. when warren plays spurger next time, it will be an awsome game but i think things will be a little different, or at least the score will be closer lol ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;)

No matter who warren has coming back from last year they didnt have anyone that could compete with Tramain Thomas or the rest of the E.C. b-ball team. Even the players they lost couldnt compete what exactly makes you'll think they can this year?

Bucof2010, ec's gonna be good, but look at it this way, thomas is not the "team" , ya'll beat warren by 10 last year, and this year, ya'll lost two starters,and we gained 1, im in no way disrespecting ec, but i believe things are going to be a little different this year, so ya'll bring ya'lls "A" game and we'll bring ours and well duke it out on the court, good luck to everyone this season, see yall when we play ya'll ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Bucof2010, ec's gonna be good, but look at it this way, thomas is not the "team" , ya'll beat warren by 10 last year, and this year, ya'll lost two starters,and we gained 1, im in no way disrespecting ec, but i believe things are going to be a little different this year, so ya'll bring ya'lls "A" game and we'll bring ours and well duke it out on the court, good luck to everyone this season, see yall when we play ya'll ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

how do u gain a starter? if that made any kind of sense you could say e.c. gained 2 starters seeing as we have to replace the old ones.

how do u gain a starter? if that made any kind of sense you could say e.c. gained 2 starters seeing as we have to replace the old ones.

You can gain a starter by having a starting player move in.  Jennings was a varsity starter for 2 years from Louisanna.  But it's a moot question since he has elected to not play basketball.

24-2A is going to be fun to watch. Also look out for Anahuac to make some noise this year they have Coach West from Kountze if they have any talent with speed, look out!!!!  Anyone know anything about Buna this year?

Typical buna has a dry stretch from end of football to begining of baseball. maybe this year will be different we'll see I guess

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476