21-3A clashes

MWhizzie

In 3A it will be a dogfight with Jasper and BC leading the pack. A few of the 3A players that we seen this year in summer ball:

If I left someone off I apologize.

HF:

Blake Rose… can play multiple positions, nice arm and will hit.

Ryan Bearden….solid catcher, has speed and can hit doubles

Eric Ding…..Came on strong, hit for power and can play OF

Alex Breaux….Hit for power, good speed

Randall Courville…..Can play anywhere, long ball threat, great speed

Brett Koening…..Low 80’s great movement on ball

Garret Minaldi…..covers much ground in OF, fast from left side

Travis Moore….Nasty slider, good glove in inf, hit for power

Jesse Savoy….Speed and more speed

Taylor Eaves…slick fielder, can hit good pitching, break out year

BC

Blake Snyder….Look for big things from this guy with arm and bat

Matt Hicks….all-around player, plays like a SR.

Grant Enclade…Tough out, can catch with strong arm, good speed

Dylan Mulhollan….Good genes, can hit for youngster,

Sean Gros….Solid 3B, tough out, good bat control

Jason Clark….Top lefty, with power and speed

Jaden Dillon…Solid OF, can hit the long ball

Eric Matthews…solid infielder, great stick

Blake Hubbard…Can swing it with glove

Jared Raggio….Real solid catcher, tough out at plate

OF

Possum Lafleur……Utility guy who can do it all

Zach Peevy…..Good Outfielder, one of the toughest outs in the summer, power to RF

HJ

Kevin Roebuck….great lead off guy, speed and power to the gap     

I think a Jasper and BC rivalry was created after they way they celebrated their district championship on BC's field. Very Classless.

This game probably means more to BC than it does to Jasper. To us, it is just another important game. As far as classless, a few may have gone a little overboard, but remember, we had just won district over the two time defending regional champion on their own field. Something to get excited over I would think. The Jasper fans are great. I don't call BC classless for some of the things that they say or do on here or during games. I am a smart enough person to realize that sometimes things are the way they are, and that doesn't represent an entire group.

Guest Orangeboy

This game probably means more to BC than it does to Jasper. To us, it is just another important game. As far as classless, a few may have gone a little overboard, but remember, we had just won district over the two time defending regional champion on their own field. Something to get excited over I would think. The Jasper fans are great. I don't call BC classless for some of the things that they say or do on here or during games. I am a smart enough person to realize that sometimes things are the way they are, and that doesn't represent an entire group.

The Jasper players and coaches have always shown a lot of class, as do most of their fans. But those kids dancing around the bases is just down right wrong.

In 3A it will be a dogfight with Jasper and BC leading the pack. A few of the 3A players that we seen this year in summer ball:

If I left someone off I apologize.

HF:

Blake Rose… can play multiple positions, nice arm and will hit.

Ryan Bearden….solid catcher, has speed and can hit doubles

Eric Ding…..Came on strong, hit for power and can play OF

Alex Breaux….Hit for power, good speed

Randall Courville…..Can play anywhere, long ball threat, great speed

Brett Koening…..Low 80’s great movement on ball

Garret Minaldi…..covers much ground in OF, fast from left side

Travis Moore….Nasty slider, good glove in inf, hit for power

Jesse Savoy….Speed and more speed

Taylor Eaves…slick fielder, can hit good pitching, break out year

Add in the three guys from the 15 year old team and that's one solid team.

• 1 month later...

yep HF will compete

those three 15 yrs old r derek lalonde who will possibly split time at second and a lil ss if needed, logan johnson will play a big role in the pitching rotation this season he has good stuff, and jake minaldi will be one of the top pitchers for this team he has alot of movement on all of his pitches and he will play in the outfield when not pitching

well, i def think the bc jasper games will be interesting...remember, in all five games we played last year, bc had the lead and let it slip away.  the more i think about the whole thing, the more i still believe we were the better team of the two, however if jasper beat us 4 out of 5 times they deserved it.  its just a shame how it ended.

but i really think bc will bring a little extra to both of the games against jasper, i know coach laird will have the kids mentally ready to play

all that said, every game is gonna be tough no matter whos playing who...remember, orangefield was three outs away from pretty much keeping bc out of the playoffs last year, and of has only gotten better

well, i def think the bc jasper games will be interesting...remember, in all five games we played last year, bc had the lead and let it slip away.  the more i think about the whole thing, the more i still believe we were the better team of the two, however if jasper beat us 4 out of 5 times they deserved it.  its just a shame how it ended.

but i really think bc will bring a little extra to both of the games against jasper, i know coach laird will have the kids mentally ready to play

all that said, every game is gonna be tough no matter whos playing who...remember, orangefield was three outs away from pretty much keeping bc out of the playoffs last year, and of has only gotten better

BC and Jasper are so equal in talent, that they just might split the games.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder