What Is Going On At LC-M

skipper

friday night was bad bad for lc-m a game thay should have won.some people are starting to point fingers and this is not good.LC-M has (7) home games this year wow and a team full of Sr and had a prutty good season last years .people last year said the kids liked coach moodys program -----------------whats going on

They play in a pretty tough district. You have to bring it every week to win in this district. It does not sound like they are doing the little things well and are not winning the close ball games.

We have been in positon to win all but 2 games (Caney Creek and PNG) but just cannot finish them off. 

Turnovers hurt in the close ones.

We have been in positon to win all but 2 games (Caney Creek and PNG) but just cannot finish them off. 

Turnovers hurt in the close ones.

I don't know anything about the program other than being a part of the community and living south of I-10. It seems that they don't have "it". Whatever "it" is they don't have it. I can only compare to WOS. They don't have the never give up attitude. They don't have the I know we are going to win attitude. Just as we don't in baseball anymore. But back in the day we had it in baseball too. That has to be something that comes from coaching initially and then it comes from tradition and it's expected and nothing but winning is acceptable. Just my opinion. I wish they could get something going over there. Good luck.

i for one like coach moody and his program its starting to show progress slow but sure.i will say this for lc-m the kids do have HEART and do work hard every practice to get better.MOTHER LUCK IS JUST NOT BEEN WITH THE KIDS THIS YEAR NEVER NEVER GIVE UP ON YOURSELF (IF YOU DO) then you can call yourself a LOSER.  PS this is not to all you lc-m fans but to some  STOP POINTING FINGERS

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami