Third Baseman of the Year

Samantha Myers - BC-Junior' date=' 1st Team 24-3A All Dist, Voted by Team as Best Defensive Player, GPA 4.6 (ranked in top 10 of 2007 class) 3 year letter, 2 year starterfor the Cardinals at thirdbase.[/quote']

I believe she is a good 3rd, and also should be considered. Still think Trojak is overall stronger. Samatha's GPA is great, but that should not have anything to do w/the all SETX softball team. LCM also has 2 seniors, Karlie Harrell and Miriam Richards that are in the top ten out of 278. And CT is 29 out of 278. I am proud of all the girls in the golden triangle that can preform in class and on the field. We all now academics come first, just not on this sight.

I think myers did well at 3rd base this year. She played very well on defense making very few if any errors. Her bat came around later in the year. Maybe SBFAN can get some stats on her up here to look at...........I do think Trojak is a good 3rd baseman as well. She gets the nod at the plate thats for sure. In the field it might be a toss up.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83